• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anthony Martial

ThlRama

Player:Saka
Mhkitaryan was the best we could hope for, let's not kid ourselves. Nobody wanted to pay Sanchez half a million per week six months earlier when everything in the league had been decided. If City and United were toe-to-toe then fair enough, we would have some bargaining power.

Plus, Henrikh is an underrated player as far as I am concerned. He also suits our style and he contributed much since coming here, being one of our better players in most games.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
What the heck is going on in here ? Any of Mislintat's signings has been a success so far, even the greek guy has shown promising signs.

Wenger out brigade got their wish and the team looks happier than ever. Besides, Auba and Mkhi apparently seem to have a very positive influence on the team cohession as well.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Starting to feel the same way too. Wenger probably has a better eye for talent than he does

Based on what recent history? Sven is responsible for discovering the likes of Auba, Mkhi, Dembele, Lewandowski etc and even Wenger commented of Mavrapanos being better than expected. Who is the last Wenger discovery? Koscielny?

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Based on what recent history? Sven is responsible for discovering the likes of Auba, Mkhi, Dembele, Lewandowski etc and even Wenger commented of Mavrapanos being better than expected. Who is the last Wenger discovery? Koscielny?

Mbappe?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I just don't see how it would happen but my God our attack would be utter filth with Martial added. I mean new CBS and a proper DM with a brain are more pressing needs but it would be impossible to turn such a talent down.

Zaza

We scouted all those players. Did he get Lewandowski?? We decided against going for Dembele. We were after Mkhi before he went to bvb. Looking at the dross we're linked with, I do not trust this guy. He suggested Kolasinac. Wenger wanted Mendy.

Zaza

We scouted all those players. Did he get Lewandowski?? We decided against going for Dembele. We were after Mkhi before he went to bvb. Looking at the dross we're linked with, I do not trust this guy. He suggested Kolasinac. Wenger wanted Mendy.

truth_hurts

but Holding’s hair transplant was painless
Wenger wanted Lewandowski pre-Dortmund? Wasn't aware of that. Deciding against going for dembele is hardly a great decision is it?! Also, didn't Sven come in after Kolasinac was signed?

Sven may not be the demon that's he's been presented as, but I will ask again - why has Wenger discovered recently?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Martial could be one of the best wide forwards in Europe at his peak and would be able to do a good job at striker too imo.

Not the level of player we can sign atm, feel like Auba was an exception but we'll see. A few years ago I would be confident of this happening.

Reactions: A_G
Top Bottom