• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anthony Martial

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I could see it happening if United have interest in either Hector or Ramsey.

We could be a good move for Martial providing he gets a buyout clause.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
I really rate this guy, would love to add him to our squad. However, I think we need a real wide forward, and he seems more comfortable closer to the centre. Quality players are always tempting though.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
I really rate this guy, would love to add him to our squad. However, I think we need a real wide forward, and he seems more comfortable closer to the centre. Quality players are always tempting though.

He would be a great signing, but can't see us going in for him, with hefty prices mentioned. Plus the uncertainty of who will be new manager. He might end up at PSG, Bayern or sign a new deal at United.

say yes

forum master baiter
Gonna be Mourinho’s next KDB / Salah.

Signing Sanchez was such a pointless move by United.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Martial and Rashford are really wasted at Manutd with Mourinho they'll start in any top team. I don't think we'll buy Martial we have more important positions to improve

Latest posts

Top Bottom