• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Antoine Griezmann

say yes

forum master baiter
Yes there is. The Sanchez departure goes along way to funding any transfer fee we want.

City, Chelsea, United can all blow us out of the water for Griezmann and will all be in for him. United and Chelsea in particular. Not to mention Real, Bayern, PSG etc.

Lad has already rejected us once so I'm not sure the Arsène/Frenchman vibes are going to have much sway here.

MaraDon

Wants you to learn about football
City, Chelsea, United can all blow us out of the water for Griezmann and will all be in for him. United and Chelsea in particular. Not to mention Real, Bayern, PSG etc.

Lad has already rejected us once so I'm not sure the Arsène/Frenchman vibes are going to have much sway here.
we have wenger.

blaise

Salary will be a problem, not fee. If we wont pay Alexis then we wont pay Griezmann because United will offer 300k for sure.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Didn't Liverpool want Alexis?
Liverpool want a lot of things. Until they actually win some silverware or start blowing teams out of the water in offered wages they are not signing an Alexis at Barca level player unless it's a Dortmund lad who wants a reunion with Klopp.

blaise

Think United was just contemplating idea, dont think there was an offer for Özil, Moyes was probably thinking too much between him and Fellaini if I remeber the summer good, PSG had some interest.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Pretty sure PSG wanted Özil , City and Liverpool wanted Sanchez, Chelsea were after Giroud .

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Pretty sure PSG wanted Özil , City and Liverpool wanted Sanchez, Chelsea were after Giroud .

Yep, all correct. Yanited indeed wanted Özil too, until Moyes suggested against it :lol:. Rooney is a known fan of Özil and hoped Yanited would sign him, I can't tell you how smug this all makes me feel.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Yep, all correct. Yanited indeed wanted Özil too, until Moyes suggested against it :lol:. Rooney is a known fan of Özil and hoped Yanited would sign him, I can't tell you how smug this all makes me feel.

People forget we stole Rambo righ under Yanited's nose , they'd already announced him on the website :lol:

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
People forget we stole Rambo righ under Yanited's nose , they'd already announced him on the website :lol:

article-1302472-0AC611CC000005DC-378_226x300.jpg

:lol: :lol:

pigge

#Pigge #Equality

Player:Martinelli
I thought theybgo angel DI Maria instead @psg. Liverpool doesnt have more money than us, besides no CL etc.. you sure Chelsea wanted giroud? Cant believe we could outbid them if true. Maybe Wenger can win us dem girouds, but as we know, that ain't enough.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

I thought theybgo angel DI Maria instead @psg. Liverpool doesnt have more money than us, besides no CL etc.. you sure Chelsea wanted giroud? Cant believe we could outbid them if true. Maybe Wenger can win us dem girouds, but as we know, that ain't enough.

Yeah CFC were in for him , AVB was on the phone to him . Di Maria went to PSG the next year .

Latest posts+

Top Bottom