• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anyone going to Baggies game tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Ill be there.

The atmoshere in the away end should be good with plently of banter. It doesnt matter if we lose, so it should be fun.

Looking forward to seeing Bentley play the most, hopefully he can live up to the hype.

Nasso

Yep, it's on Sky and you'll be watching it from your cosy warm living rooms while we freeze our arses off in the away end haha!
Sol, I'll be the geezer in the thin wool hat with red-and-white hoops. Seeya there.

Nasso

Hehe, all wrapped up in granny-knitted woolen jumpers, drinking tea and munching on hot Cornish pasties...aaaah the romance of it all.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
I've had to kinda abandon the league cup in the last few years. I think the last one I went to was when Pennant made his debut at Middlesbrough.

jeremiesgirl

I won't be going as travelling down there would be too expenisve. Hoping to find a pub who will show the game live tonight!

Any news on tonight's squad yet or I have missed a thread with the details? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom