• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anyone going to Citeh game?

jc8gooner

I'm going with my sister. To anybody who is going and has a red Arsenal shirt, there is an initiative for this match to improve the atmosphere and overall feel of the stadium whereby everyone is being encourage to wear A red Arsenal shirt. Fortunately, I have enough for me and my sister, but I just thought I would remind everyone to wear their red kit in full view (over a jumper for example).
I'm in the West Upper, where the atmosphere usually sucks, but you can't complain can you. I'd prefer North Bank.

A

Anonymous

Im there, in the Gunners till 15 minutes before kick off.

And there is no chance of improving the atmosphere at Highbury. It is full of rich middle class bankers who cant be arsed getting off their arse to sing.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
ExiledInNewcastle said:
I'll be there. Blackstock before and after as usual. Ahh, football and beer - the perfect Saturday!

Totally..... aahhh.

Only thing that is better? A CL win with a few beers - midweek hangover. I love those Midweek fixtures at 7.45pm. Great timing. Afterwards there is a Gooner pub on the corner of Holoway Road down from the tube (fake kinda Irish bar can't remember it's name) that shows the goals over and over again. I saw Ashley Cole head in that goal over 12 times .... still not enough. Anyway it is open until 12 which helps for us alcoholically challenged types. Also there is a grannie that wears a huge home made Gooner jumper. She looks like a Gooner Dennis the Mennace.

wrightgooner

I'm taking the family of the yearly pilgrimage - North Bank Lower, can't wait, though gutted no PV4 or Spunky.

However, I'm sure the latter will be somewhere in the ground....

va_va_voom

I'm going, taking some bird i work with cos she wants to see Thierry and I want to get in her knickers.

Fingers crossed for 3 points and "plenty of scoring"!!!!

Arsenal Quotes

I will sign every contract Arsenal put in front of me without reading it.

Tony Adams

Latest posts

Top Bottom