• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Anyone Interested in Arsenal-Mania Radio?

Arsene

It would only be a 15-20 minute a week or whenever I have the time type thing. I've seen it done before on a different topic, as well as hearing Allyboy just today.

If there is sufficent interest i'm willing to do it. Potentially it could be interactive, with emails and the such.

Let me know. Cheers

indy

sounds good. Anything is better than that berk on Arsenal Plus sheesh! :cry: :cry:

And of course we can do a better job of our club than Manc TV :D

A.Hussain

aye, sounds like a wunderful idea. where did u hear allyboy? try to make this radio thing an online thing please. if u guys can, could u put audio highlights on this website. even if the highlights are made up by one of our own peeps from this site. i would love to hear that. but u need the stadium atmosphere to really love it.....

Allyboy

Established Member
I did a couple for the TM's back in the autumn and trust me, a basic 20-25 minute show with news, discussion and some music takes a hell of a lot of work! I think one of them took me 5 hours and that was ditching the script half way through and bumping it up on the fly!

As a result I would file the phone ins in the "long term projects" folder! lol

Arsene

heh, I have 15 minutes recorded already, although my journalistic skills aren't that great.

Stim

Maybe Arsène and Allyboy should team up. Sounds like a good idea and was quite popular in the TM section.

goonerdownunder

Rupert said:
have a phone in!

great idea it would be great to have gooners from all corners of the globe on a radio show on here, if you're willing to take the time to do it that would be very popular i'm sure and definately highly appreciated, would definately like to see that on here.

Top Bottom