• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arda Turan

GDeep™

League is very weak
article-0-014C0CF7000004B0-498_468x428.jpg
Can't blame him for everything. Arsenal in their modern history have been very conservative and questionable in their transfer persuits.

ChefMan21

If we're looking for an Özil replacement, we should really be looking at someone like Isco or better. If we sign Turan, it really needs to be backed up by a big signing like Lacazette, Reus, or Mbappe.

ARSNLNO1

Very very underwhelmed by this one, I don't feel Arda adds anything to the team. I would much rather bring in a top top CM for Özil and switch to a 352 or a 433 and start controlling the midfield.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
WTF if this? the guy is crap he should just go back to Turkey or to China.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
They didn't say he going to us they it's a possibilty he going to us but they say it could be one of PL Clubs.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I can't see a single reason why we'd be remotely interested in signing him.

AeNwT

Arsenal won't sign him. This is all a facade to get other teams interested. We're always linked with him, now more than ever. He's made disrespectful comments about Arsenal in the past and all of the outlets reporting our interest originate from foreign sources

tcahill

Do not want
For about 15 million more we could get Mahrez, who plays a very similar role, is around 5 years younger, and better all round
Not sure what the boss is thinking here

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I'm starting to get worried now if Sport report next then this is happening ffs.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Imagine spending 25M euros on Arda Turan and what make it worse he is f**king 30 years old either catalan media linking us to him to the interested team will move fast and buy him.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Turan will do fine if we get a winger + striker + Kolasinac. It could even be a smart move.

Top Bottom