• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arda Turan

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Judging from what all you guys have said, I obviously dont want him.. but regardless we dont need his type here.. I dont think he can play the deep Santi role and anyway we have moved on from that so this link is pointless

Ewarwoowar

Journalist was 61 years old.

The attack took place late on June 5 when Arda Turan approached daily Milliyet’s Bilal Meşe before the plane took off, and started shouting at him.

“Tell me Bilal Meşe, were you there? Were you with us when you wrote about the bonuses issue? Who did I ask for money from? Who did ask I for bonuses from? Talk. Come on. Who made you write those reports?” Turan reportedly shouted at Meşe, who has been in journalism for more than 40 years.

Turan was referring to stories widely reported in the Turkish media during the national team’s troubled European Championships last year, in which Turkey failed to advance from its group with two losses in three games.

Reports suggested there was major disharmony in the team at the time, stemming from a rift between the squad, led by team captain Turan and coach Fatih Terim, and the Turkish Football Federation (TFF) over the level of bonuses paid to players for participating in the championship.

“What kind of a country is this? They allow you onto this plane. F*** those who allowed you onto this plane,” Turan reportedly railed at Meşe, describing him as “shameless.”

“You thought I was like the others. Who did I beg for money from? You son of a b****. I’d quit football before allowing anyone to say anything against my honor, my family,” he added.

He also blasted TFF officials and its president.

“Your boss is [TFF President Yıldırım] Demirören. You are from the newspaper of the TFF president! Isn’t your boss the TFF president?” Turan shouted.

He then grabbed Meşe by the throat and was about to hit him when two other players, Burak Yılmaz and Caner Erkin, intervened.

Following the incident, the Barcelona midfielder shared a message on his Instagram account, saying: “Did I do right yesterday? I don’t know!!!”

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/ba...lane.aspx?pageID=238&nID=113975&NewsCatID=361

Ewarwoowar

He has now quit International football and His price has lowered to £19,000,000 and most probably can negotiate to even less.

Great footballer, questionable attitude, another bully on the pitch when He is at it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom