- Are you worried about Robin Van Persie?

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by >YounGunner<, Jan 17, 2006.

1. >YounGunner<

>YounGunner< New Member

Is anyone worried about the amount of Injuries Robin is getting?

I might be overreatcing but these little injuries are really annoying and he could have got atleast 4 goals if he was fit.

Anyway when is he going to be back?

2. Canuck

Canuck New Member Elite

Nah, nothing major yet really. Little niggly stuff. I'm sure some of it he'd even play through the pain with but Wenger is sheltering him a bit. Understandable.

3. f4evo

f4evo New Member

he has been unlucky this season, but i hope it's not because he's physically injury prone
    i hope he comes back and scores in the champions league and truly announces his arrival on the world stage and then goes on to be holland's top scorer instead of van horseface

4. Tegh

Tegh New Member

He's not had that many has he?

5. agnishevchenko

agnishevchenko New Member

yeah, hope he overthrows horseface!!

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

No danger signs that he is an injury prone bastard yet..

He's just picking up legit knocks.. It happens.

7. gunner_down_under

gunner_down_under New Member

yeah, it's frustrating because he could have scored 4 if he was playing against Boro!

8. leesa

leesa New Member

hope he recover soon...miss TO watch him play again...

Mod Edit: No text language please.

9. MAK

MAK New Member

He's young and his body still has to fully adapt to the physical requirements of the game. Just as my body has had to adapt to sitting in front of screen all and drinking in the evenings.

Think he will be fine.

I think a lot of these broken toes could be avoided by wearing better boots.

10. ccc

ccc New Member

who is current dutch top scorer? It's kluivert with 36 as I remembered, followed by dennis with 34. horseface is only the third or forth place with 25.

robin is still developing physically . boys at this stage is easily injured. he will be very strong once he is muscled

11. bojed

bojed AM Resident Joker #1 Trusted

injuries are common among young players. his body will get used to them.

12. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

He's getting impact injuries, so no.

If he was getting regular strains or otherwise, in the same area, then i'd be concerned.

13. Fin_Gooner

Fin_Gooner New Member

I'm a bit worried, yes. He's still a youngster and needs matches to develop. Should these minor injuries keep occurring, they may set back his progression.

14. Tegh

Tegh New Member

If he hadn't of been so selfish he wouldn't have got injured at Doncaster, but that was just a knock.

15. Taozhe

Taozhe New Member Trusted

Hence Wenger signing another Striker. Hmmm....

16. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Strikers are usually selfish.

17. ccc

ccc New Member

if he was not that selfish, he would have scored much less goals. robin is striker not midfielder as top scorers are all selfish.

I don't understand why you worried so much about his injury. it's only the first time he got injured since he joined arsenal. I think he could play with that minor injury. AW simply sidelined him to prevent him from more hurt.

18. Ratinho

Ratinho New Member

Tegh in an odd mood.

And we needed another striker/type of striker long before RvP got injured.

19. sabret00the

sabret00the New Member Trusted

even when robin is gonna share, he likes to do all the work himself first, that's why he's the perfect partner for henry, battle of the ego's.

20. f4evo

f4evo New Member

oh i meant top scorer at the world cup because i see man u fans predicting horsefans will win the golden boot

by the way kluivert has 40 and dennis 39

i also look forward to robin van persie humiliating real's overhyped attack and especially robishow