• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

- Are you worried about Robin Van Persie?

gun4glory

His injury is being blown out of proportion imo... its is his 1st since joining arsenal... and **** happenes.. he'll be alright imo...

Funny thing really, the only person this season who has been fit ALL season this season is the player we expected to be out 1st... Fabregas!

JML

If he were about 10 years older, then the minor injuries he suffers would concern me, but he's 22. As alot of people said, he's still getting used to English football. From what I've seen, the Eerste Divisie and Eredivisie are alot less physical and a little bit more finesse than the Premiership. He'll adapt.

gun4glory

f4evo said:
oh i meant top scorer at the world cup because i see man u fans predicting horsefans will win the golden boot

by the way kluivert has 40 and dennis 39

i also look forward to robin van persie humiliating real's overhyped attack and especially robishow

RvP to top the dutch all-time scoring charts by July 9th??

:p

ccc

gun4glory said:
Funny thing really, the only person this season who has been fit ALL season this season is the player we expected to be out 1st... Fabregas!

yeah, that's what I gonna say. but I still think it would do harm to him physically if playing too much at his age though the hurt may be invisible.

f4evo

40 goals before now and then :D

even though van persie is a regular as a winger, i would like to see him replace vanhorsetoy as a striker

choi12911

sabret00the said:
Tegh said:
If he hadn't of been so selfish he wouldn't have got injured at Doncaster, but that was just a knock.
even when robin is gonna share, he likes to do all the work himself first, that's why he's the perfect partner for henry, battle of the ego's.

I kind of agree. Whenever Van Persie scores the first goal, you know Henry won't stop until he gets himself 2 goals. If Van Persie gets 2 goals, Henry will go for the hattrick. :)

ccc

choi12911 said:
I kind of agree. Whenever Van Persie scores the first goal, you know Henry won't stop until he gets himself 2 goals. If Van Persie gets 2 goals, Henry will go for the hattrick. :)

yeah, I've noticed that henry scored in every game that robin scored if both of them played

newcastle, home
sunderland, home
sparta, home
wigan, away
blackburn, home

I'd enjoy the scoring compitition between them.

Top Bottom