• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arkadiusz Milik

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Flopped in the bundesliga no thanks.

Not entirely fair, he was barely 20 then.

Aside from that, as an Ajax fan, I agree with Razorist.

Great left foot, but needs a lot of work in other areas, far from Arsenal material at the moment.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

@razörist First off I don't support a team in each country, 5 nations don't equate to "every country" I don't watch the Serie A or Ligue 1. And I probably never will with PSG and Juventus winning every season. And Arsenal, Bayern and Ajax were the first clubs I started watching and supporting when I first started watching club football.
Secondly please don't hijack this thread by going ad hominem on me and bringing up what I mentioned in another thread about another player, this thread is about Milik so let's not deviate from that.

And I keep reading over here that many Arsenal fans are always ready to point out - Not Good, Not Arsenal Level, etc. Can someone please define what does that mean? I mean who is Arsenal level? Players like Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Luis Suarez, Aguero, Bale, Griezzman, Benzema, Higuain? But surely we are not willing to pay the money to sign either of them right? Arsenal spend like a miser in the transfer window and would never imagine spending like the millionaires that they are, despite being the second richest club in England! Furthermore all the above players don't want to join us at the first instance because of our lack of major trophies in the past decade! That's the bitter truth! The prime reason why some of world's best don't want to come to Arsenal is because we are yet to win the CL and have not won our domestic title in 12 years!
So firstly we are not the most trophy laden club in Europe and secondly are reluctant to spend money to get "Arsenal Level" players!? So what are we supposed to be doing if we cannot get the "Arsenal Level" players? Just sit out the entire transfer business? Shouldn't we be looking at exciting cheaper prospects? Hell, some Arsenal fans don't even want a young talent like Morata! Then 3-4 years down the road we'll be repenting not purchasing him, when he's banging 30 goals for some club in Spain (Higuian comes to mind right? We were not willing to spend on him then, and look what he did last season & now his price is way beyond our reach!) And what if Vardy fails at the Euro's?
Seriously man Arsenal don't spend the money to get the big names nor do they buy anyone else reasonable like Morata, because "Arsenal Level" players were not available and then spend another season trophyless..
You think my judgement is a joke and question if I've even watched him you'll get it right back mate. So it was you. Haha. Dijks. Nice of you to tell me not to deviate of this thread's subject and proceid to do just that! :rolleyes:

Can't tell you what Arsenal level is but its defenitly not a striker that Ajax themselves want to improve upon, eventhough I'm a fan myself (lethal leftie).

He's not happy at Ajax because he felt he couldn't win de Boer's trust.

IF he leaves because of this he's a lame, because all this could change with the new coach arriving.

He's not Arsenal level at all though. Give him the ball near or in the box with his face towards goal and he'll hit the net for sure. Anything else than this, he's not of much use..

Vistula

So how do you rate Milik today? In my opinion he had a very good game, he has a lot of potential, something van Persie-esque about him.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Decent goal, but lacking in most areas, which has been the story for the entire season at Ajax too.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Hope Robbie Keane scores tomorrow so we can get a thread for him too.

Last edited:

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

So how do you rate Milik today? In my opinion he had a very good game, he has a lot of potential, something van Persie-esque about him.
Van Persie-esque? Wash your mouth mate. He has Podolski's left foot, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom