• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Armando Izzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Italians are scared of PL

Either he isn't or his agent is playing Arsenal and Everton to get a better contract after an international call up

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Well Just checking it again Di marzio said we will make a 25M bid. So we haven't bid yet

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Italians are scared of PL

Either he isn't or his agent is playing Arsenal and Everton to get a better contract after an international call up
Maybe could be his agent lie to his president and saying clubs are going to make bid to make him hurry and give him new contract

HBL

Established Member

Here article in English. Its say Arsenal and Sp**s not Arsenal and Everton
Would be surprised if he went to Sp**s, still no rumours about Alderweireld leaving and they also have Vertonghen, Sanchez and Foyth. I'd imagine a back up striker, centre mid and right back would be a bigger concern for them.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Agent nonsense. Lets move on.
Depends but di marzio don't made up stuff we could have told his agent we interested and will make bid. Still this deal all depends on Izzo himself and his willingness to move to other clubs but knowing italians they'll prefer to stay in Italy.

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Good lad Phil, he said he stopped a woman jumping off the Humber bridge until it turned out it was all bollocks and he made it up.
I'd throw myself off the Humber bridge if i saw that pillock. Genuinely one of the most detestable figures in world football. An absolute dickhead of the highest order.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Sounds like a story Nexus would come up with. Maybe Dialsquare has been Phil Brown all this time.

M. Night Shyamalan is a massive gooner and actually wrote Split after a transfer window where/when he got wind of Dial's many personalities.

Heard one Dial's other accounts is suing him for some of the profits.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
If true the good news is this signing would suggest we are going with 3 at the back. Izzo on the right of 3,Sokratis centre and maybe Zagadou or Saliba on the left.

Gunner-Union

If true the good news is this signing would suggest we are going with 3 at the back. Izzo on the right of 3,Sokratis centre and maybe Zagadou or Saliba on the left.

Not sure mate I think Emery wants a back 4 with bellerin and tierney as fb as for cb sok and a new cb

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Not sure mate I think Emery wants a back 4 with bellerin and tierney as fb as for cb sok and a new cb

Tierney signing suggests a back 4 as he mainly used as LB in a back 4. Although James Olley reckons we will use him as LCB of a back 3 which he has played before.

Izzo mainly used RCB in a back 3 defence that only the Top 2 teams in Serie A conceded less goals than.

I personally hope we go with a back 3 as the majority of our best results last season came when we played a back 3 whilst the majority of our worst results came when we played 4 at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom