• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Armando Izzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Tierney signing suggests a back 4 as he mainly used as LB in a back 4. Although James Olley reckons we will use him as LCB of a back 3 which he has played before.

Izzo mainly used RCB in a back 3 defence that only the Top 2 teams in Serie A conceded less goals than.

I personally hope we go with a back 3 as the majority of our best results last season came when we played a back 3 whilst the majority of our worst results came when we played 4 at the back.
We aren’t signing Tierney to play him LCB :lol:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Usual stuff, his agent is whoring him to English clubs.

Not our type of player, given his dodgy history.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Be prepared for one of Auba or Laca to go then.

Why? We played with a back 4 successfully for nearly half the season with those two either in the side or rotated. It’s clear that’s Emery’s preferred setup. Signing a proper left back is also an indication of wanting to play with 4 at the back. We won’t be playing 3-4-3 again unless forced into it like last season.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Why? We played with a back 4 successfully for nearly half the season with those two either in the side or rotated. It’s clear that’s Emery’s preferred setup. Signing a proper left back is also an indication of wanting to play with 4 at the back. We won’t be playing 3-4-3 again unless forced into it like last season.

The reason we play 3 at the back is to have Auba and Lacazette up top. You either need both on the pitch at the same time or one has to be sold to fund a proper winger signing. Quite simple otherwise its unbalanced.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

On a different note does anyone think we should refer Mustafi for match fixing?

Look at the state of that.

Please don't, I f*cking hate that guy, genuine hatred, not just online forum hate.

I can't watch Arsenal next season if he's still here, I'd rather see us buy out his contract and f*ck him off.

Malky

Established Member
On a different note does anyone think we should refer Mustafi for match fixing?

Look at the state of that.
The moment that happened Mustafi was dead to me as an Arsenal player! I've been desperate to see him leave since that ball hit the net. Unforgivable.

TornadoTed

Established Member
The reason we play 3 at the back is to have Auba and Lacazette up top. You either need both on the pitch at the same time or one has to be sold to fund a proper winger signing. Quite simple otherwise its unbalanced.

I think it was all down to our fullbacks. Once Bellerin was injured we had no full backs who could play in a back 4. AMN is a winger/central midfielder, Kolasinac can't defend, Lich was terrible and Monreal isn't physically up to it any more. There were plenty of ways we could fit Laca and Auba together with 4 at the back, 4-4-2, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 but absolutely no way we could play 4 at the back with the full backs we had available.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I think it was all down to our fullbacks. Once Bellerin was injured we had no full backs who could play in a back 4. AMN is a winger/central midfielder, Kolasinac can't defend, Lich was terrible and Monreal isn't physically up to it any more. There were plenty of ways we could fit Laca and Auba together with 4 at the back, 4-4-2, 4-3-1-2, 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 but absolutely no way we could play 4 at the back with the full backs we had available.

If one of them starts anywhere near the wing then we need to fold as a football club.

Don't shoe horn in players for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom