• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arne Slot’s Liverpool

• Thread starter KMC
  • Start date
  • Replies 6,519
  • Views 881,640

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I think 4th will be a good season for them next season.

If he achieves that it will be very impressive indeed. Their players are not goof enough to challenge for the title. Coupled with the fact that one of their greatest ever manager just left them.
Spot on. I'd say 4th or 5th. And with United and Chelsea in the sh!t house, I'd say City and Arsenal may have an even clearer run next season.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Spot on. I'd say 4th or 5th. And with United and Chelsea in the sh!t house, I'd say City and Arsenal may have an even clearer run next season.
The top two spot is locked for the foreseeable future. The other 18 teams are crap. The gap between the top 2 teams and rest of the league is as wide as it's ever been.

Looking forward to seeing Angela and Anna duke it out for the Europa league spot.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

The top two spot is locked for the foreseeable future. The other 18 teams are crap. The gap between the top 2 teams and rest of the league is as wide as it's ever been.

Looking forward to seeing Angela and Anna duke it out for the Europa league spot.
An excellent opportunity to come first in a two horse race. Let's hope our manager can take this time.

A_G

Lost A Bet
The gap between the top 2 teams and rest of the league is as wide as it's ever been.
Nah, it was bigger during the late 90s and 2000s. This year was a three horse race but in those days Arsenal and Man Utd were guaranteed top 2 even when they had big injury crises.

Malky

Established Member
Yeah because Caicedo turned them down. They tried to spend 100m on him and think we forgot.
They didn't over spend? Isn't the fee they paid for Alisson (£75M?) still a world record for a keeper? Plus another £75M for Van Dijk, £100M for Nunez, £60+M for Keita, £70M for Szoboszlai, plus guys like Diaz, Konate, Jota, etc. Whys he acting like he had to balance the books every season like Wenger had to do.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I dont think we should be as hasty to write off Liverpool, Arne Slot's ball is also quite transition based.

He, like Ange, wants to use possession to create spaces to attack. That philosophy as a baseline is a good one and will keep them competing higher up the table.

It does depend on the players they bring in, because in addition to pace in behind do they need techicians on the ball, to both create chances and hold the ball well enough to get past pressure.

I do think next season will Arsenal vs Man City again, but dont be surprised if Liverpool, Sp**s and possibly United/Chelsea are not that far behind for a portion of the season.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Yeah spot on. I don’t ever remember it ever being like this.

With City you say the money has made that gap, with us you can say we’re a well run club, but why is the rest of the league so bad? Utd and Chelsea have poor ownership, Liverpool are in transition, in terms of top clubs.

All clubs are also playing similar, I wonder when that cycle ends? In the past every team had their own style.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I think next season you'll see just how good a job Klopp did.

With their injury problems and other issues they really had no right being in a title race as long as they were.
Under most managers they'd have been significantly off us and Man City.

outlawz

Southgate's waistcoat knitter
Nah, it was bigger during the late 90s and 2000s. This year was a three horse race but in those days Arsenal and Man Utd were guaranteed top 2 even when they had big injury crises.
You mean back when the league was soooo competitive? I don't believe ya.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

frankgm

As usual the LFC customers bindippers are very quiet but quick to call out others. Let's hope they have to pay back the monies.​

Standard Chartered Bank - LFC

Liverpool's main sponsor Standard Chartered has been accused of overseeing transactions for companies which fund terrorist groups.

The British bank has been accused by an independent expert of overseeing £7.5billion in foreign exchange transactions with companies and individuals claimed by the US government to be funding terror groups.

Those groups include Hezbollah, Hamas, al-Qaeda and the Taliban.

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, July 19

Marseille would offer around £20m for Eddie Nketiah, but it’s likely that Arsenal would ask for more [Alan Nixon - The Sun]

West Ham are frontrunners to sign Reiss Nelson and a fee of £15m-20m could be enough to clinch a deal [Evening Standard]

Inter and Juventus have asked Arsenal about loaning Jakub Kiwior, but the club will only let him leave on a permanent transfer [Goal Poland]

Academy striker Chido Obi-Martin visited Manchester United’s training ground to discuss a move to the club [AcademyScoop]

Crystal Palace are preparing a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe [Ed Aarons - The Guardian]

Latest posts

Top Bottom