• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène to buy Big

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoonerGurjit

Established Member
Yes I agree that Robinho looks a helluva player but I don't think he would qualify for a work permit yet unless he's got dual nationality.

Andrew

Robinho is said to be the next Pele. :shock:

No doubt that's an exagerration. If he's only scored 10 goals in 30 matches then he isn't the goalscoring striker we need.

satan_beckham

Andrew said:
Robinho is said to be the next Pele. :shock:

No doubt that's an exagerration. If he's only scored 10 goals in 30 matches then he isn't the goalscoring striker we need.

he scored in the charity game against zidane's friends...and he inspired santos to their first ever championship since pele himself.

siddharth

Hello friends,i'm new 2 this forum n tell u what ,this forum ROCKS!!!

Talking abt strikers,yes v rrly do need a quality striker upfront with henry,especially in CL. The names u hv suggested such as viduka, smith,eto'o are quality players n wud b gr8 signings.

Btw what do u think of James Beattie?
I think he's sheer quality,clinical finisher, good in air n more importantly w/o problems like temperament n attitude.He wud b gr8 upfront with henry.
He's not gonna b at southhampton 4 long,is he?
What do u think?

cheers :)
Arsenalforever

Asterix

Established Member
SMith would give good variety with his experience up front and he's also been playing well in midfield. Any thoughts on if Pennant will return, or will his off-filed misdemeanours spell the end of his Highbury adventure?

A.Hussain

Spinksy said:
SMith would give good variety with his experience up front and he's also been playing well in midfield. Any thoughts on if Pennant will return, or will his off-filed misdemeanours spell the end of his Highbury adventure?

ive had it upto here with this off field crap about pennant... hes hardly had a bad time with that one time being with the under 21's. after that the punch to niko K, but apart from that hes become a clean hardworking kid..... i dont like anyone who throws junk at him....

Asterix

Established Member
ive had it upto here with this off field crap about pennant... hes hardly had a bad time with that one time being with the under 21's. after that the punch to niko K, but apart from that hes become a clean hardworking kid..... i dont like anyone who throws junk at him....

Don't get me wrong - I'd love to see him do well - he's got loads of talent, runs the ball well and can score great goals. But even Wenger himself questioned his temperament, and being dragged in for questioning over the Morris affair won't have helped. But I hope he puts all that behind him and scores 100 goals for us (not Leeds).

Piston Broke

It's Been rumoured that Manure offered 3.5m for Viduka if thats true then maybe wenger should go for it too if we don't get him at least we'll make manure pay more than they want too

Personnally i would like to see Eto but i don't think we'd get much change out of 15m

GOONERITTI

Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto

we can sell Wiltord & Gilberto in January for 5 million pound plus the 10 million that we already have from reaching the last 16 in the CL and go for Yaya and Eto ,, this bloody young talented footballer deserve every penny on him , we must get him >>>>come on Arsène :twisted:

A.Hussain

lay off gil. he may have his inconsistency patches, but just like paddy in da beginning he will bounce back and keep his position. as for a striker, i cant help but wonder whether wenger will attempt to plunder eastern europe for a striker.

Webdesignlab

Established Member
GOONERITTI said:
Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto Eto

I'm sorry but he looks too much like Henry (not as good though) or Kanu to me. We already have those for free.

Someone who will bring a new dimension to our attack. Put Pennant or Reyes on the right (or Bobby and move Reyes left) and give us a box triker called 'Kluivert'. Of course I dont worry about WHO it is, just that this roll is filled well.

gunner in dubai

If we are getting someone they must not be cup tied... Either Wayne Rooney or Louis Saha can be ideal for us! I would personaly would like to see both and offload Kanu and Wiltord. :wink:

Andrew

Webdesignlab said:
Alexone234 said:
looks like this isn't going to happens.

Bloody hell not again. the finances for the stadium must still need tweaking ... bugger.

Just be thankful we don't have to sell players so we can build this new stadium. The squad that we have for the situation we are in is quite remarkable. When we talk about new strikers it is rather greedy because we don't appreciate how well off we are in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom