• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger’s Book

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
Think John Cross's is meant to be decent but I haven't read it.

I think what people would really want is a real open and honest book about the key moments and what went on especially in the past 10 years but I doubt that will happen.

As @SA Gunner so rightfully stated, Wenger has too much class to write a 'tell all' type book.

hmm

what about some disgruntled ex-employ with insight perhaps?

Keown is still part time here right?

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
hmm

what about some disgruntled ex-employ with insight perhaps?

Keown is still part time here right?
Would have been done already...

Also with disgruntled ex-employees, how do you ascertain what is truthful and what is over embellished rubbish aimed as an attack?

TheEconomist

Established Member
I really hope he writes this book one day. Despite the last 10 years or so, he's still a huge role model and inspiration for me.

As fans we need to know what was going on at the club from 2006 onwards , the club kept insisting we had money to spend but Wengers comments and actions suggest differently .

Please write this book Arsène

Latest posts+

Top Bottom