• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Does manager has the same 6 months free to talk to other clubs rule that I am not aware of?
If not I'll wait till March before talking about extension, sure he has his merits and finding the perfect replacement is not easy but thinking about contract it the period Arsenal always does well is not advisable.

Let see whether he can get the team going through the February - March annual problematic period, first... that should be Arsenal FC main focus...

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Idea, how about we give them the salary money they deserved ?
Özil and Sanchez at least about 150-170k.
Walcott.... probably should not get too much raise yet...

RUS arsenal

Established Member
Idea, how about we give them the salary money they deserved ?
Özil and Sanchez at least about 150-170k.
Walcott.... probably should not get too much raise yet...
If they do sign, they will for sure get a big raise, but probably not quite to the tune of 250-300k per week.

Reading that Simone wants to manage in the league 2018... Maybe give Wenger contract until then and make a deal with Simone to take over.

Simone plays a lot different football than Wenger, but it feels a lot like most fans want to surrender the ideas Wenger has for more competitive manager.

SYS

Reading that Simone wants to manage in the league 2018... Maybe give Wenger contract until then and make a deal with Simone to take over.

Simone plays a lot different football than Wenger, but it feels a lot like most fans want to surrender the ideas Wenger has for more competitive manager.

Back to 1-0 to the Arsenal

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Back to 1-0 to the Arsenal

Simeone has played MUCH more attractive, attacking football this season. Pressure from the supporters has made him tweak his style a little.

It makes sense tbh, Atletico have so much attacking talent they're easily capable of spanking teams. Their 7-1 over Granada wouldn't have happened last season for example.

SYS

Simeone has played MUCH more attractive, attacking football this season. Pressure from the supporters has made him tweak his style a little.

It makes sense tbh, Atletico have so much attacking talent they're easily capable of spanking teams. Their 7-1 over Granada wouldn't have happened last season for example.

He is no Mourinho. Would be wise to stop calling out others for their **** on the stick style. That wont be a big deal

Preacher

Always Crying
IxQAHy_BB7PmqyPDyENLp9hq7bUjfRvv3A1wegLSy9Y.jpg

Beautiful quote

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle

I think its a fallacy that he plays **** football. He sets them up rigid against the likes of Barca and Real understandably. But if they're favourites they dominate possession and play attractive football. I feel they've got this label because they've been in some very high profile matches lately, where they've set their stall out to be very tight.

Pretty sure Simeone has at least another card up his sleeve ffs. If Howe can get Bournemouth playing nice stuff in the prem, Im pretty sure Simoeone with all his experience could tweak a few things. The whole idea that we'd be boring under him is a joke tbh.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Almost any manager after Wenger is going to result in a decrease in style.
I don't think so. Im not saying Wenger's best teams haven't played great football, but there are plenty of managers out there that encourage passing football. Add great players to that, and you're not looking back. What he does isn't rocket science.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Who is he talking about, Arsenal fans? Bush did something similar after 9/11, didnt he? :lol:
Not sure about Bush :lol: Just thought saying 'we live in a jungle' when the Calais Jungle is in the news right now was bizarre imvho...

“If God exists and one day I go up there and he will ask: ‘Do you want to come in? What have you done in your life?’ And the only answer I will have is: ‘I tried to win football games.’

“He will say: ‘Is that all you have done?’ And the only answer I will have is: ‘It’s not as easy as it looks.’”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom