• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodgers is a top manager. Questionable personality but as a manager he has been improving every year. He has tons of experience, in title fight, going unbeaten and what not. Developing young players. Plays good attacking modern football.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Merson has lost it i thought alcohol damaged your liver not your brain. Rodgers bought aload of ****e at pool

Merson, Dixon and Wright need to stfu and stick to match day punditry. Dixon is the most miserable and whiny person on football TV, otherwise known as a chronic complainer. Merson rarely makes any sense and Wright has too much to say with too little time to think. What a depressing group these lot are becoming. They'd have no chance of making it as footballers today with their attitudes.

At least we can rely on Keown for a bit of positive mental attitude.

Last edited:

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
So Wenger- (and Arsenal-) like, to regain form and "silence the critics" when everything is over and there's almost nothing to play for anymore.

(mind you, i'll gladly eat my words if we win EL, although i can't bring myself to be optimistic, too much disappointment at stake).

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I just looked at the PL table for the first time since christmas. We are 12 points behind 4th place. 13 points behind Sp**s.

There are no excuses. The man is done.

Newchange

I just looked at the PL table for the first time since christmas. We are 12 points behind 4th place. 13 points behind Sp**s.

There are no excuses. The man is done.
Sad things is we will win a few games and Wenger & the board will highlight this as being a strong finish and positives to take into next season..

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Sad things is we will win a few games and Wenger & the board will highlight this as being a strong finish and positives to take into next season..

Things will become even more toxic if there are no significant changes at the club this summer. We are already experiencing the empty seats.

Board might give Wenger next year but I am absolute sure he will only make it worse for himself.

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
the sea of red seats is having a real impact, it would seem

it's lucky Josh is here in person, as I doubt Kroenke senior bothers to watch our home games

Newchange

Things will become even more toxic if there are no significant changes at the club this summer. We are already experiencing the empty seats.

Board might give Wenger next year but I am absolute sure he will only make it worse for himself.

I think its certain they wont sack Wenger we know he wont leave by consent. He will be here for next year 100% and be interested in renewing next year. The only way things will change is if fans stop going to games. But for obvious reasons thats putting your agenda before the club which is something fans wont do.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Mikhitaryan, 'We’re always playing for the fans, it doesn’t matter if they could have come today or not. We’re always playing for those who come and support us; [those] who are really coming and supporting us are real fans. [To those] who are coming to the stadium just when we are winning we have nothing to say. Just thanks to the fans who were supporting.'

I like this guy, it's a gutsy thing to tell the fans some home truths when you've just arrived.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Mikhitaryan, 'We’re always playing for the fans, it doesn’t matter if they could have come today or not. We’re always playing for those who come and support us; [those] who are really coming and supporting us are real fans. [To those] who are coming to the stadium just when we are winning we have nothing to say. Just thanks to the fans who were supporting.'

I like this guy, it's a gutsy thing to tell the fans some home truths when you've just arrived.
Also completely foolish because those fans have bloody good reason to vote with their feet at the moment and even your godhead Wenger has agreed.....

'Of course I worry because I want our fans to be behind our team and be happy,' he said. 'But after what happened in that week (against City) it's a bit understandable.'We are in a job where we have to get the fans on our side and do absolutely everything to achieve it. That's what we want to do.'

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed

Most of our players need to do their talking on the pitch instead of making such statements. When you perform like how we did against City twice and Brighton away, fans have every right to skip those games.

Mkhi was also part of the team that played against Ostersunds and did **** all. Ideally should shut up fans by performing on the pitch.

Newchange

Miki needs to keep his head down and play his football. For him to be shooting his mouth about the fans after being here for 5mins is a fass. Give it a season and im sure he will share similar frustrations.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
The fans are paying ****loads for the privilege of watching these multi millionaires. If they choose to stay at home and save some dough then they can't really complain.
I find it a bit bizarre that this needs to be explained to people.

Also, why is not going to the stadium being less of a fan. Am I less of a fan because I can't afford a season ticket? Am I less of a fan because I live thousands of KMs away? Am I less of a fan because even if I lived around the block and earned hundreds of millions of pounds a year I'd still be a new father with responsibility to my 8 month old daughter?
Guess the fact that I go to work with 5 hours sleep because I stayed up to watch Arsenal get pummeled by Bayern mid week (or worse, Ostersund) doesn't count? Maybe the fact that I only miss 3 games a season (my personal quota which I have admittedly surpassed this season) doesn't count either? Are the 35 odd shirts dating back to the 90s not enough evidence of my love for this club?

Some people are just never satisfied until you're handing them your hard earned money in return for them showering you with a show of sh!t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom