• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobP

Memri Fan
I've barely been watching games this season, what is there left to support? What's the point when you already know what the outcome is going to be? I save myself a considerable amount of pain and heartache by not investing myself in the Arsenal world as much as I used to. After all, why should I when that isn't reciprocated by either board or manager who have been 69ing each other whilst the players are sitting there watching, unfulfilled.

In what ****ing world does the manager himself determine whether he will stay or go? Just think about how absurd that it, he has an 8M contract sitting there and it's up to him as to whether or not he will sign it.

Our club has been infected with a cancer which started at the top and had now made its way all the down to the bottom.

The very thing Wenger thought he was building is now crumbling in front of his eyes, and there is absolutely nobody to blame but him and the board.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
No wonder Dein, a real visionary and (as people usually ignore) one of major factor of our post 98 success, fuc*ed off as soon as it became obvious Kroenke will get the majority shares.

Also no wonder why Wenger was all pro-Stan / anti-Usmanov. He realised that with Stan he is the absolute ruler.
The reactionary oligarch would sack him 10 times 'till now. I'm not saying it would be the right thing, just observing.

FreakySami

No wonder Dein, a real visionary and (as people usually ignore) one of major factor of our post 98 success, fuc*ed off as soon as it became obvious Kroenke will get the majority shares.

Also no wonder why Wenger was all pro-Stan / anti-Usmanov. He realised that with Stan he is the absolute ruler.
The reactionary oligarch would sack him 10 times 'till now. I'm not saying it would be the right thing, just observing.

I think you are ignorant to the fact that it was Definitely that brought kroenke to the club so stop talking rubbish.

BobP

Memri Fan

Dein initially bringing Kroenke in was one of the reasons he was forced to leave.

Godwin1

Very well-known
Unfortunately looks like we're back on the perpetual rebuilding cycle with our top players leaving while still having crap players to replace. Kos is getting on as well.

We had our chance with this squad last season and it wasn't taken.

Ah. And all these years I thought he left because his team sided with the Usmanov's Red and White Holding or how is it called... Neglecting that he brought in Kroenke... Don't know why. Thanks for clearing it up.

Dein did sell his shares to Usmanov Red and White holding.

I think the worst part of that story is that Arsenal fans did not want Usmanov. They didn't want to be another Chelsea that just bought the title. Think most were happy that Kroenke came in instead of Usmanov.

Such a shame.

We had our chance with this squad last season and it wasn't taken.

This is the most worrying thing about our club. Show the pathetic state our club is in.

What now? Are we gonna wait for another 10 years until all top teams in the league are a bit down so we can sneak in backdoor and take the title? It shows no ambition. We have no project that is looking to take us forward, that is looking to take us among the very best. We can't compete for the best talents, we can't compete for the highest wages. We are going in no direction and it doesn't just start with the manager.

BobP

Memri Fan
Ah. And all these years I thought he left because his team sided with the Usmanov's Red and White Holding or how is it called... Neglecting that he brought in Kroenke... Don't know why. Thanks for clearing it up.

I don't blame you, it was a very confusing episode, don't think the exacts details have even been cleared up yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom