• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

IslingtonBornandbred

Oh it just gets better and better. Mustafi wants out.

What a mess we have got ourselves in. Sanchez, Özil, Ox and Mustafi want out. Bellerin out of form. Chambers, Gibbs are they coming or going? Rob Holding still learning the game. Mertesacker retiring, it appears he's around to be the dressing room leader and not get too many games. Kos with an underlying achilles issue that could go at any moment. Debuchy still hanging around. Gabriel sold. Theo and Iwobi warming the bench and don't seem to have roles in this new formation. Welbeck being Welbeck. Xhaka making errors and doesn't seem to know his role. Ramsey running about like a kid in the playground trying to score. Wilshere regaining fitness. Elneny and Coquelin aren't up to the standard we need. Joel Campbell anyone? Is he staying? Lucas Perez? Is he staying?

Two games into the season, going into the end of the transfer window and our squad is literally an absolute mess!

Bar having Lacazette and Giroud, two different and good forward options, Monreal and Kolasinac two good left back options, Koscielny and Bellerin if he gets his form back, we are as Wenger would put it - (french accent) " a little bit...........fuc*ked".

And despite Giroud having a contract until 2019, Wenger "opened the door for him to leave" despite wanting him to stay. Are we running a football club here or some sort of social/youth/amateur club?

Last edited:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
Arsène be like
giphy.gif

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
We can structure our entire organisation around Wenger, Walcott & Welbeck. Brand Name=The 3 Ws. Rest easy everybody.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This thread's turning into a whinge fest again after only two games. :lol:

People come on here and just wind each other up with nonsense.

Lock it ffs. It's a public health hazard :lol:

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This thread's turning into a whinge fest again after only two games. :lol:

People come on here and just wind each other up with nonsense.

Lock it ffs. It's a public health hazard :lol:

You'd think we were losing Fabregas and RVP again, imagine getting this worked up over Mustafi and Ox.

IslingtonBornandbred

It's quite stunning how the club handles transfer windows like a university student handling an assignment. No need to give a **** about anything till the last few days then start asking what the title is supposed to be.

Özil and Sanchez are a different matter however in it's entirety selling Ox and Mustafi isn't a big disaster if it's part of a bigger plan. If going into June, Wenger knew Ox/Mustafi were going, then that's one thing. The problem is, it's all happened in the last couple of weeks and made a mess of things when you factor in Özil/Sanchez and the plethora of squad players we have on big wages who aren't good enough to play yet we can't get rid of.

And if Wenger thought Mustafi was going, he wouldn't have sold Gabriel. At one point Chambers was offered around clubs. Giroud was told he can go. Elneny was told he could go. Wilshere was told he could go. This transfer window will be up there in terms of sheer scale of incompetence if what is being suggested will happen, happens.

What sort of plan is it to try and sell/loan squad players you don't want anymore but can't sell them? Let players you want to stay leave as a nice gesture i.e Giroud. Tell half the squad they can go, but then change your mind.

We are really outdoing ourselves and anyone that suggests otherwise is deluded or doesn't really care.

IslingtonBornandbred

You'd think we were losing Fabregas and RVP again, imagine getting this worked up over Mustafi and Ox.

LOL. Sanchez and Özil want out. Mustafi and Ox are trying to escape in the last week of the transfer window. Our central midfield combinations are a mess. Our defence is a mess.

But you know, it's not like the club have a track record of making an absolute mess of things. In one summer, we lost Gilberto, Diarra and Flamini. Three DM's. In another we lost Cesc and his potential replacement Nasri. The manager is a lunatic.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
LOL. Sanchez and Özil want out. Mustafi and Ox are trying to escape in the last week of the transfer window. Our central midfield combinations are a mess. Our defence is a mess.

But you know, it's not like the club have a track record of making an absolute mess of things. In one summer, we lost Gilberto, Diarra and Flamini. Three DM's. In another we lost Cesc and his potential replacement Nasri. The manager is a lunatic.

Relax i agree, I was being facetious.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I don't necessarily agree with this but the way the StatDNA players are being jettisoned, I can see where he's coming from

GDeep™

League is very weak
Does Mustafi want out, or are we desperately trying to kick him out of the club? If we are willing to let Inter get him on loan with an option to buy then it sounds a lot more like the latter.
Nothing credible to suggest Mustafi wants out. Rumours suggest we're open to selling for big fee, but even then it's gone quiet on that front.

He's staying it seems.

AVENTUS

Yep.

Not good enough for Arsenal but will probably join Barcelona, Bayern or PSG.

Go figure. Think he's gone, he's doing the dirty.

Not surprising the way his been treated. Can't stand all the fans that constantly slate him, making him a scapegoat for the teams performance.

His the type of player who'll leave here and win the Champions League with a new club in a year or two eg: Thierry Henry

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
The **** storm when we lose tomorrow could force this fool into an early retirement. If he went when he should have, we wouldn't have all this uncertainty. A new manager would have came in and demanded decisions from players regarding contracts, or sold them. We'd at least have clarity. How anyone still supports Wenger is beyond any sort of joke. Incompetence doesn't even begin to explain it. He lacks balls in spades too.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Nothing credible to suggest Mustafi wants out. Rumours suggest we're open to selling for big fee, but even then it's gone quiet on that front.

He's staying it seems.
So why was he being so coy about it when asked? Be bold, put on a front or dodge the question all together. What's he trying to do? How does his answers help?

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
It's quite stunning how the club handles transfer windows like a university student handling an assignment. No need to give a **** about anything till the last few days then start asking what the title is supposed to be.

and just like myself it worked for a good stretch of time until it didn't not and ended i in a spectacular crash!

now back part time to Uni and gosh my neurons aren't firing as they used to, I could write a 20 pages paper over night in my prime, now 3 pages takes all night

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
and just like myself it worked for a good stretch of time until it didn't not and ended i in a spectacular crash!

now back part time to Uni and gosh my neurons aren't firing as they used to, I could write a 20 pages paper over night in my prime, now 3 pages takes all night
What size pages and how big is your writing? ;)

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
The **** storm when we lose tomorrow could force this fool into an early retirement. If he went when he should have, we wouldn't have all this uncertainty. A new manager would have came in and demanded decisions from players regarding contracts, or sold them. We'd at least have clarity. How anyone still supports Wenger is beyond any sort of joke. Incompetence doesn't even begin to explain it. He lacks balls in spades too.

So if he goes

no other team will release their manager so close to deadline

Tuschel is available and so is Luis Henrique

but as stated before my choice would be Henry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom