• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So if he goes

no other team will release their manager so close to deadline

Tuschel is available and so is Luis Henrique

but as stated before my choice would be Henry...
At this point, anyone. And I mean anyone willing to do the job. I'd welcome Vic Akers ffs. Just someone to be in charge for a sufficient period to wash away the massive skid mark that Wenger is leaving all over Arsenal.

GDeep™

League is very weak
So why was he being so coy about it when asked? Be bold, put on a front or dodge the question all together. What's he trying to do? How does his answers help?
To me it sounded like he'll sell for the right money. I just don't think the time is there though, window is closing too soon.

Weird answer from him, creates uncertainty.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I'm enjoying this latest fanfiction his acolytes are concocting about how poor Arsène had StatsDNA players forced on him.

Lets ignore that Wenger has been hyping up stats and their role in the game for past couple of years now. Sure, lets pretend the guy who gets to choose if a DoF gets appointed or not because of his desire to have control over incomings and outogings has players forced on him.
The people coming up with this bs are the same ones who were pretending Wenger had Welbeck forced on him.

Was Mustafi ever even confirmed as a StatsDNA buy? The whole point of StatsDNA was to unearth gems I thought. When people talk about Mustafi and Perez you'd be forgiven for thinking they were bobbins and not players with a established reputation in la liga that came with a big price tag.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
At this point, anyone. And I mean anyone willing to do the job. I'd welcome Vic Akers ffs. Just someone to be in charge for a sufficient period to wash away the massive skid mark that Wenger is leaving all over Arsenal.
Given that Vic has ten times as many trophies as Wenger (at a fraction of the squad cost) he would be an inspired choice. :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
The **** storm when we lose tomorrow could force this fool into an early retirement. If he went when he should have, we wouldn't have all this uncertainty. A new manager would have came in and demanded decisions from players regarding contracts, or sold them. We'd at least have clarity. How anyone still supports Wenger is beyond any sort of joke. Incompetence doesn't even begin to explain it. He lacks balls in spades too.
Unlikely. The man can survive a Nuclear winter

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Thought exercise:

At what position would Arsenal have to finish in order for Arséne to be sacked?

Unfortunately, I think it's near or at relegation level.

That should say something.
Let's guess at something ridiculous, moan about it and call myself 'objective'.

This thread is plumbing new depths. :rolleyes:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

An FACup, a Community Shield, one loss in 10. Beaten United and Chelsea twice.

Unless Wenger wins every single match this year, the hate will fire out like diarrhoea from a putrid arsehole, stinking up social media and festering on the terraces.

Can't believe the guy wants to win the league one last time so badly that'll he put up with this demeaning sh*t.

For God's sake leave Arsène, it's not worth it man. There's nothing so degrading as a football supporter scorned.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
An FACup, a Community Shield, one loss in 10. Beaten United and Chelsea twice.

Unless Wenger wins every single match this year, the hate will fire out like diarrhoea from a putrid arsehole, stinking up social media and festering on the terraces.

Can't believe the guy wants to win the league one last time so badly that'll he put up with this demeaning sh*t.

For God's sake leave Arséne, it's not worth it man. There's nothing so degrading as a football supporter scorned.

He made his own bed, now he has to lay it. People aren't going to let up on Arsène until we start improving in the league. United finished 6th last season beating them isn't that big of a deal, Liverpool beat us twice and no one gives a **** about the community shield. One loss in 10 after a abysmal season where we finished 5th is nothing to write home about. If he wants to win the league so badly why don't our league performances improve?

Only saving grace is the FA cup and that's only 6 games a season, all that show us is e can beat anyone in this country but we just can't consistently play well.

GeorgiaGunner

#FreeClaude
Thought exercise:

At what position would Arsenal have to finish in order for Arséne to be sacked?

Unfortunately, I think it's near or at relegation level.

That should say something.
I think anything ~14th or worse and he would 'retire.'
Judging by some comments, you wouldnt think that Wenger hasnt won the league in 14 years.
And that's exactly why it's an interesting question -- some people back him no matter what. Does this include the board?

Axel9090

I think anything ~14th or worse and he would 'retire.'

And that's exactly why it's an interesting question -- some people back him no matter what. Does this include the board?
They definitely back him no doubt. The renewal showed it, the fact that we didnt hire any new personnel like a DoF showed it as well. Its not just Wenger, I can admit that, but doesnt mean he shouldnt go.

GunnerGetYah

Established Member
Well the argument that Wenger is great at business could soon be going out of the window, will there be much left that he is great at?

tactica442

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Can the club pay Wenger X amount of money to terminate his contract on mutual consent? It's like watching a chronic disease plaguing the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom