• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Who's even available to replace Wenger? Sam? Tuchel? We're stuck unless we can pry a manager away from a club.

Axel9090

Who's even available to replace Wenger? Sam? Tuchel? We're stuck unless we can pry a manager away from a club.
Anybody, any manager out there is a huge improvement. Wenger isnt a manager anymore, hes lost all of his skills. He is just a normal average human being now.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Me too. Chewing that gum, iconic stuff.
search

Axel9090

Would you take no more signings before the window and paying Wenger his £16 million up and letting him go?
In a heart beat because the team is good enough with a quality manager who can organise us, good enough to rescue top 4 now anyway. I just want him out, I wouldnt miss any opportunity for that to happen.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
and defend - -- Oh AND SHOOT

I am serious, anyone noticed we never had a good crosser other than players recently arrived from other team?
Monreal's crosses when he first arrived was better than Gibbs/Clichy/Sagna/Ox and now do you see Monreal and Bellerin's crosses ?

I am fuming because before Sturridge scored we had the same scenario but instead of crossing toward both Giroud and Laca inside the box, Wellbeck did some step overs waiting for Bellerin to overlap, ball got stolen and BAM Sturridge scored from a cross

Brown Gooner

DoN'T ceNsOR maH FreE SpEecH
I will get into this Wenger Out discussion only during May. As it is our board/owners ain't gonna sack AW in the middle of the season that much is for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom