• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
This is like your old loyal dog is getting yellow stains on your white rug.

Everybody's telling you to put him down but you know he can still go jogging with you one last time.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Yeah, he's struggling this year.

But hate those f***s who are trying to change history. Anybody who mentions that Wenger only made it because of George Graham needs their genitals boiling in concentrated sulphuric acid for all eternity.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Just trying to think, when was the last time a good man got crucified by angry f***s.

Nah, can't think . . . must have been a couple of thousand years ago then.

Hunter Zolomon

But hate those f***s who are trying to change history. Anybody who mentions that Wenger only made it because of George Graham needs their genitals boiling in concentrated sulphuric acid for all eternity.
nobody is trying to rewrite history. just admit you were wrong and your homie Arsène is past it and move on.

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
Just trying to think, when was the last time a good man got crucified by angry f***s.

When John Terry was banned from the 2002 World Cup because of charges which related to what turned out to be him breaking up a fight?

Dave Jones who lost the Southampton job despite being innocent?

Louis Smith, who got banned and bullied into apologising for blasphemy (ie for doing nothing wrong at all).

Last edited:

silky_shava

He keeps saying he loves the club and has the best interest of the club then why doesn't he effin announce his decision now either way. It's bollocks as it's always been about him and his stubborn nature. The board need to grow a pair and give him a deadline for a decision no later then end of March.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

When John Terry was banned from the 2002 World Cup because of charges which related to what turned out to him breaking up a fight?

Dave Jones who lost the Southampton job despite being innocent?

Louis Smith, who got banned and bullied into apologising for blasphemy (ie for doing nothing wrong at all).
All good examples mate.

We need our religious poster, Bobby what's his name. He might tell us. ;)

LostManc

So the league rule is; finish outside top4 and change the coach. If you do that, next season you are back to top4.
Somebody tricked Man U big time

The only time we've changed our manager because we finished outside the top 4 we did finish in the top 4 the following season. Moyes > Van Gaal. Now we've done it again and this season ain't over, and right now we look just as likely to finish top 4 as you, more so if you consider we're not emploding.

The comparison to SAF leaving is ridiculous because SAF was a PL winning manager at the time, A slump was possible with us, what's a slump for you, not winning the league for 25 years?

Arsène and the board and also the media have convinced you the top 4 is the only thing that matters, it's not, only winning matters and never let yourselves believe otherwise.

Chelsea won the CL the same year they finished outside the top 4 who will remember it or bring it up? history will remember Drogbas heroics and nothing else and the Chelsea fans didn't seem too worried either, especially when Hazard then signed in the summer.

Also, if we win another trophy this year, Europa League looks a good opportunity then we'd of won as many major trophies since Ferguson left as you have in 12 years. Already have if you count the League Cup. which I don't.

These are our tough times apparently and we're the only team in the top 14 with a trophy. Charity Shield, League Cup, FA Cup holders.

The whole country takes great satisfaction in saying we're in a bad place, well our bad place looks a lot like most clubs including yours best place over the last decade and try to tell me you're not worried about the Glazers new found commitment to spending money. You wont even give your best players comparable wages while we brake world record fees and all you do is pretend you don't want to do it like it, it's the only way to do it and you should care because not only do your board not spend as much, they charge you more for the privilege.

I envy Chelseas organisation and parts of its squad, I'm afraid of Cities amazing squad of future superstars, Sane, KdB, Jesus. Even Sp**s with Alli, Kane, Ericsson and the strong togetherness they show every week. When I look at Arsenal the only thing I think is "Sanchez is s#it hot" there is nothing else I'm even remotely covetous of when looking at your club, not even your top 4 finishes because qualifying for the CL means nothing to me if you're not ready to win it and neither of us are. Only thing that matters to me is a league title, nothing else.

And the most damning thing I could say to you is that for two years I've read this forum as entertainment with my morning brew when your inevitable meltdown begins.

Thinking you're anywhere beyond our level is madness, top 4 and a round of 16 exit? keep it. I WANT TO WIN. And unlike Arsenal I can see pieces coming together for that to happen again while your pieces fall further apart.

The biggest story this week is Walcotts bizarre statement btw, not the Bayern result and Wengers ridiculous excuses like you was going to go and score thr needed goals unreplied, do you honestly believe without that red card you'd of won that tie? get real.

If you're an Arsenal fan and want Wenger to stay you're deluded imo, it's over, what sign in the last decade, DECADE! shows you otherwise? But thanks, I have a little toast to you everytime he signs a new contract.

Sorry for crashing your forum, but I've read enough Arsenal fans comparing Wenger to SAF and you need putting straight. It ain't the same. In order to stop succeeding you have to succeed first.

Last edited:

WhatAFC

Graham left him a good defensive basis to start on. However, wenger truly revolutionised the premier league and the way teams view player health, nutrition and recovery. Not to mention he brought a completely new style to the league.

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
Pains admitting it, but that cocky Manc is pretty much spot on.

Although you have to take into account that the shape of our squad is a bit different to the one SAF left behind. There's still some upside in it, but a lot depends on the manager, that's the worry here.

For what it's worth, I think we'll finish above ManUre this season.
Again.

mm76

Yer Da
The only time we've changed our manager because we finished outside the top 4 we did finish in the top 4 the following season. Moyes > Van Gaal. Now we've done it again and this season ain't over, and right now we look just as likely to finish top 4 as you, more so if you consider we're not emploding.

The comparison to SAF leaving is ridiculous because SAF was a PL winning manager at the time, A slump was possible with us, what's a slump for you, not winning the league for 25 years?

Arsène and the board and also the media have convinced you the top 4 is the only thing that matters, it's not, only winning matters and never let yourselves believe otherwise.

Chelsea won the CL the same year they finished outside the top 4 who will remember it or bring it up? history will remember Drogbas heroics and nothing else and the Chelsea fans didn't seem too worried either, especially when Hazard then signed in the summer.

Also, if we win another trophy this year, Europa League looks a good opportunity then we'd of won as many major trophies since Ferguson left as you have in 12 years. Already have if you count the League Cup. which I don't.

These are our tough times apparently and we're the only team in the top 14 with a trophy. Charity Shield, League Cup, FA Cup holders.

The whole country takes great satisfaction in saying we're in a bad place, well our bad place looks a lot like most clubs including yours best place over the last decade and try to tell me you're not worried about the Glazers new found commitment to spending money. You wont even give your best players comparable wages while we brake world record fees and all you do is pretend you don't want to do it like it, it's the only way to do it and you should care because not only do your board not spend as much, they charge you more for the privilege.

I envy Chelseas organisation and parts of its squad, I'm afraid of Cities amazing squad of future superstars, Sane, KvD, Jesus. Even Sp**s with Alli, Kane, Ericsson and the strong togetherness they show every week. When I look at Arsenal the only thing I think is "Sanchez is s#it hot" there is nothing else I'm even remotely covetous of when looking at your club, not even your top 4 finishes because qualifying for the CL means nothing to me if you're not ready to win it and neither of us are. Only thing that matters to me is a league title, nothing else.

And the most damning thing I could say to you is that for two years I've read this forum as entertainment with my morning brew when your inevitable meltdown begins.

Thinking you're anywhere beyond our level is *******, top 4 and a round of 16 exit? keep it. I WANT TO WIN. And unlike Arsenal I can see pieces coming together for that to happen again while your pieces fall further apart.

The biggest story this week is Walcotts bizarre statement btw, not the Bayern result and Wengers ridiculous excuses like you was going to go and score thr needed goals unreplied, do you honestly believe without that red card you'd of won that tie? get real.

If you're an Arsenal fan and want Wenger to stay you're deluded imo, it's over, what sign in the last decade, DECADE! shows you otherwise? But thanks, I have a little toast to you everytime he signs a new contract.

Sorry for crashing your forum, but I've read enough Arsenal fans comparing Wenger to SAF and you need putting straight. It ain't the same. In order to stop succeeding you have to succeed first.

f**k off

Medly

Mate the blokes doing it to himself. He (like the board) have treated intelligent fans like idiots! He talks like he knows everything yet he is nothing more than a box of total and contradictions! Dont ever question him he has been a manager for 30 + years. He wants the fans backing but NOT ANY opinion. You know "Arsène knows". He was great but so too have been many other managers that got SACKED. This guy is only being asked to put the club & FANS first by the FANS. Decide one way or the other. If he is reinventing himself then that needs be made clear. Other top clubs (even Barca) are planning ahead for next year, you think they'd put up with this BS?

One thing he does NOT know is as far as our great club is concerned he has taken it as far as HE can. He NOW talks about managers reinventing themselves. How many years has it taken him to do just that? Yet fans ( pundits & ex players) have been saying it for years. But no he 'knows best'. This "we play the way we want to play" Honestly what garbled cr%p is that meant to mean? He is getting £8 mill+ and been one of the highest paid managers in the world, yet thats the limit to his tactical nous!

By the way this guy (and you) may think he is Christ but somehow most of would not agree!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity

I envy Chelseas organisation and parts of its squad, I'm afraid of Cities amazing squad of future superstars, Sane, KdB, Jesus. Even Sp**s with Alli, Kane, Ericsson and the strong togetherness they show every week. When I look at Arsenal the only thing I think is "Sanchez is s#it hot" there is nothing else I'm even remotely covetous of when looking at your club, not even your top 4 finishes because qualifying for the CL means nothing to me if you're not ready to win it and neither of us are. Only thing that matters to me is a league title, nothing else.

Thinking you're anywhere beyond our level is *******, top 4 and a round of 16 exit? keep it. I WANT TO WIN. And unlike Arsenal I can see pieces coming together for that to happen again while your pieces fall further apart.

****ing hell, not another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom