• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

I've been living in Madrid for a year and a half now. Still got a lot of Spud and Yanited mates to banter me every time I go back though.

Spaniards now see us as a 2nd rate club and think Wenger should go too.

They always have :lol: got so much stick when Cesc left.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
@Rimaal For some reason I find your posts p*ssing all over Wenger everyday, quite erotic.

I'm not into Golden Showers but might have to give it a go. Bit like that last piece of pizza, you don't need it for the survival of the species but at 2 am in the morning it might seem like a good idea.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
The bit you quoted is the petulant defensive bit. They are feeling the pressure, and a little bit rattled, imo. As PR statements go, this is a fail.

Encouraging, I say.

Sounds more like they're talking down to someone they consider petulant, rather than being petulant themselves.

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
@Rimaal For some reason I find your posts p*ssing all over Wenger everyday, quite erotic.

I'm not into Golden Showers but might have to give it a go. Bit like that last piece of pizza, you don't need it for the survival of the species but at 2 am in the morning it might seem like a good idea.

q3iCWqE.jpg

Kingslayer

Forza Milan
The unnamed, but almost certainly impeccable, source told L’Equipe: “The results are not as expected, the supporters are angry but Arsène is impervious to outside pressure and has the support of the board. His sadness will be immense, the day he leaves Arsenal. It is he who will decide his future. His contract renewal is ready. He only has to sign it. He is aware of some errors, especially in recruitment.”

Screen-Shot-2017-03-09-at-10.26.48-300x240.png

The French newspaper explain that Stan Kroenke is reluctant to change manager because he’s worried it won’t be so easy to find someone who can guarantee Champions League football every year on a budget which isn’t as generous as some others.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/close-fri...ituation-immense-sadness-coming-arsenal-exit/

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
The unnamed, but almost certainly impeccable, source told L’Equipe: “The results are not as expected, the supporters are angry but Arsène is impervious to outside pressure and has the support of the board. His sadness will be immense, the day he leaves Arsenal. It is he who will decide his future. His contract renewal is ready. He only has to sign it. He is aware of some errors, especially in recruitment.”

http://sportwitness.co.uk/close-fri...ituation-immense-sadness-coming-arsenal-exit/

Would love to know what Arsène is thinking of there, hope he ends up writing that autobiography one day.

BobP

Memri Fan
This guy has actually done worse in the years where he's supposedly had more money available to spend as opposed to what most people consider to be the 'dry years'.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
“We are fully aware of the attention currently focused on the club and understand the debate. We respect that fans are entitled to their different individual opinions but we will always run this great football club with its best long-term interests at heart.

“Arsène has a contract until the end of the season. Any decisions will be made by us mutually and communicated at the right time in the right way.”

How belittling. You can tell we don't have a PR team.

Dinosaurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom