• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
C6qnD39WwAIAq0I.jpg

Four days later:
C6qnEtsXAAEJgg-.jpg

:lol:
Wtf is this? We are talking about Arsène Wenger who give 20 years to make this club huge he not David Moyes ffs what are these c**ts doing hope he get punched in the face at westbrom

GDeep™

League is very weak
I hope all these guys charge Robbie for a chat. Guys like Moh and DT are smart, they're using the AFTV platform to branch out and build their own brand - DT going with the Wenger out movement, Moh going for that smooth Asian doctor vibe.

Not sure what Claude and Ty are doing.

carlito'sway

Established Member
Wtf is this? We are talking about Arsène Wenger who give 20 years to make this club huge he not David Moyes ffs what are these c**ts doing hope he get punched in the face at westbrom

This is not even smart from an WOB perspective. That plane gimmick may backfire big time. A lot of fans are on the fence, conflicted about Arsène, wanting a change but still genuinely attached to him. Stuff like that may definitely offend and repulse them.

carlito'sway

Established Member
I hope all these guys charge Robbie for a chat. Guys like Moh and DT are smart, they're using the AFTV platform to branch out and build their own brand - DT going with the Wenger out movement, Moh going for that smooth Asian doctor vibe.

Not sure what Claude and Ty are doing.

He has to drop them some crumbs. Otherwise, they are really taken for the ride. This a Jerry Springer show for Arsenal fans.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
This is not even smart from an WOB perspective. That plane gimmick may backfire big time. A lot of fans are on the fence, conflicted about Arsène, wanting a change but still genuinely attached to him. Stuff like that may definitely offend and repulse them.
It's just so stupid Wenger already noticed them and said if fans want me to go out I'll consider it. Why spending money for these useless stuff?

carlito'sway

Established Member
It's all self publicity imo. If there were 200 protesting tuesday and 'up to 300' today, by the end of the season it'll be (up to) 1500. So what about the other 53500 at the Emirates? It feels cheap and tacky to me and being done the wrong way cos the board and owners aren't in the least bit embarrassed by it all.....

Was there a protest at the game today? I did not see much on TV.

GDeep™

League is very weak
The plane thing gives Wenger an headache and gives the organisers easy media coverage.

Wenger will be asked about pre and post game, there will be hype during the match when the plane flies over.

The organisers will get local media coverage, maybe Skysports will interview them.

A good performance and result totally kills that protest though.

To Be A Rock

The plane thing gives Wenger an headache and gives the organisers easy media coverage.

Wenger will be asked about pre and post game, there will be hype during the match when the plane flies over.

The organisers will get local media coverage, maybe Skysports will interview them.

A good performance and result totally kills that protest though.

That's what they want, self publicity, not for their 'cause'. Crikey, if they get interviewed on Sky I hope they have subtitles. What will they make of blud and fam?!

Fans should protest after the game.

Before and during we should all be focusing on the same goal as the team, getting the 3 points.

I have maintain the opinion for year now that the fans is just as much the problem as the board, manager and the players.

carlito'sway

Established Member
The BBC spent more time on it than the match itself, said 150 to start with 'growing to as many as 300 by the time it reached the stadium'. Hmm, didn't seem that many from the footage to me but.....

And that is the thing, out of 55,000 people/ fans, they get max 300? 0.5%? It is not that theses guys lacked publicity as well, they have been very loud and vocal particularly on social medias.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Fans should protest after the game.

Before and during we should all be focusing on the same goal as the team, getting the 3 points.

I have maintain the opinion for year now that the fans is just as much the problem as the board, manager and the players.
They need to stop the board and Wenger already notice the club even release statement because of it

To Be A Rock

And that is the thing, out of 55,000 people/ fans, they get max 300? 0.5%? It is not that theses guys lacked publicity as well, they have been very loud and vocal.

And that's what makes the media coverage so off kilter, when the talking heads on Sky or Talkspite or MOTD use quotes like 'it's the majority that want Wenger out' or 'it's 50/50 now'. If there's any truth in those assumptions that means there's a helluva very silent majority with no stomach to get involved or be heard beyond the person sitting next to them!

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Nah, dude. They put up with ridiculous ticket prices and turn up every week and have put up with, needless, below par performances season after season
Could the atmosphere be better? Yes. Want more atmosphere? Lower the ****ing prices. The fans are treated like crap. The board should be happy we're not like Newcastle fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom