• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

We have some tough games coming up it isnt going to get any easier. We are over the cliff right now!

YeahBee

Terrible hot takes
@em9999 dammit dude. you sound like a battered wife who makes excuses for her ****bag of a husband

or a cultmember after their founder has been thrown in jail for tax-evasion

Hunter Zolomon

I'm afraid I'm a staunch Wenger supporter but must admit I have come round to a alternative way of thinking over the last couple of months.

I just don't like the way it's being done protest and all.. I don't think it's right.
do you think that if nobody showed their displeasure then he might just stay. People protest when they want change mate.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
As much as I respect Wenger, I hate the way he's handling the situation about his future atm.
We're so vulnerable because of him. The club is basically his hostage.

Even though he's the greatest manager we've ever had, a true AFC legend, we shouldn't allow him to act like he's bigger than the club.

What is our board doing? Why don't they give him a deadline to give his decision? Don't they see his future is hurting the club?

It's unbelievable. I've never seen such a thing in any decent club.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
It's easy to judge and blame Wenger but he isn't god he's made some serious mistakes.

But

I think what he has brought to club far outweighs any negative he's brought to club..

It's easy being a football manager for a fan because we over simplify how easy it is .. throw money at it, extra training, sack someone etc etc etc

I'm not saying he doesn't need to step down but

1.. let it happen in a respectful manner

2.. don't trust this board they are the root of all our problems

3.. don't think for one minute a new manager will fix this mess

This is going to get far far far worse before it gets any better

There are serious problems deep inside our club
Take a chill pill son. Based on what inside knowledge do you make these doomsday claims?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I don't think we would ever sack Wenger, my old China..

I think we could lose every game from now til end of season, have fan riots outside Stan Kroenke's house and he would still be in a job

I think organising a riot on an 865,000 acre ranch would be quite a logistical feat.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Wenger will announce soon and we all know the most likely two options:
1 He walks
2 There's a transition with some scheme they've thought up.

Most fans will be happy with either as it means change.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

I feel so sorry for Wenger that these no fighting spirit players keep letting him down. Most of these players do not love the club and they are more focused on their future, on what clubs are planning to buy them. One of the reasons Ox didn't play well yesterday is because of his megalomania that he's been invited for the England National Team to play.
Most of them don't love the club and are focused more on their future, most of them looking at other teams.
Alexis too, but he is too proud to let others win over him, and he fights to his last atom.

Last edited:

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Wenger will be remembered for his three eras.

The innovative years, and most successful period

The sacrifice years, where he kept us in the top 4 against all odds to achieve the building of the stadium

The stasis years, where we emerged from severe financial restrictions, yet he couldn't fulfil expectations to beat all of the rich 3 clubs and of course Leicester in that unique and crazy season.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

It's funny thinking how we laughed at how the super managers were failing. Yet they look like they are pushing Wenger out of the top four for the first time.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I feel so sorry for Wenger that these no fighting spirit players keep letting him down.
These no fighting spirit players that Wenger has bought, trained and developed. Perhaps it's his fault that there is no fighting attitude.

Also this whole players downing tools not playing hard enough is starting to grind on me. Its not great. Let's be clear on that. But the players are human like you and me. If you goto your work and your manager who you don't like says do you want to do some overtime or help in someway you'll say no or do the bare minimum . If a manager you like asks you'll work harder. These guys are still professional. Coming to training doing as asked but they clearly aren't going the extra mile.

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

The game yesterday seemed to be a turning point. A new twist.

Wenger and the team giving up the fight at a crucial time, when traditionally the club starts to rally for a top 4 fight.

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
It's funny thinking how we laughed at how the super managers were failing. Yet they look like they are pushing Wenger out of the top four for the first time.
This is the first time the league has 4 world class coaches and another up and coming one in Pochettino. I said at the beginning of the season and to Makingtrax that Wenger would be king if he managed to win the title despite these guys being at disadvantages such as just starting out.

4R5Emaniac

I feel so sorry for Wenger that these no fighting spirit players keep letting him down. Most of these players do not love the club and they are more focused on their future, on what clubs are planning to buy them. One of the reasons Ox didn't play well yesterday is because of his megalomania that he's been invited for the England National Team to play.
Most of them don't love the club and are focused more on their future, most of them looking at other teams.
Alexis too, but he is too proud to let others win over him, and he fights to his last atom.
Wenger brought them to the club, is there manager and has had the time to build team after team in his own image with different players. He sets the standards so he has to live with it.

4R5Emaniac

Wenger will be remembered for his three eras.

The innovative years, and most successful period

The sacrifice years, where he kept us in the top 4 against all odds to achieve the building of the stadium

The stasis years, where we emerged from severe financial restrictions, yet he couldn't fulfil expectations to beat all of the rich 3 clubs and of course Leicester in that unique and crazy season.
You forgot Birmingham in the cup final in terms of your rich point and European football as usual.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Many pundits comparing Wenger and his team to Chelsea with mourinho last season the players are not playing him and lost dressing room but most of them blaming the players too

FreakySami

i just woke up this morning and lost consciousness... Had to go to hospital, actually on my way. All of this because of Arsenal, Wenger out. ;). I did lose conciousness but I'm kidding about Wenger out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom