• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsène Wenger: Same Old Class

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnGooner

Established Member
Belgiums-assistant-coach-Thierry-Henry.jpg

Taking their talents to Arsenal. :drool:

1245227615_colin_farrel.gif

I remember Wenger stating a few times that he would never manage a NT. Don't know if that stance has changed. Im sure he will be signing a new contract regardless. Henry and Martinez is an awful suggestion. Tbh I dont really see why people are so eager to see Allegri or Simeone become next Arsenal managers.

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
I respect Tuchel for not going down the Klopp & Conte route with his hair... Bit soon to manager Arsenal though unless we also bring in a strong sporting director.

To Be A Rock

I remember Wenger stating a few times that he would never manage a NT. Don't know if that stance has changed. Im sure he will be signing a new contract regardless. Henry and Martinez is an awful suggestion. Tbh I dont really see why people are so eager to see Allegri or Simeone become next Arsenal managers.

If it is Martinez, hope those of you with banners used temporary ink then you should be able to squeeze his name in ready for a month into the season hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom