• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arse turnout

Sonic Youth said:
What annoyed me was 30 seconds after that happened giggs has a throw in and our gooners behind him sat there not giving him anything.

WE GAVE GIGGS HELL!!! when he took the corner!
you should have seen the look he threw, then smirked then the corner went nowhere!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :twisted:

fredthered

Obviously it was my post about tickets going on general sale that got so many of you to go to Cardiff on Sunday! ;D

I was there and it was a great day out...it was great to see two teams really wanting to win and play so well at the same time. It was definitely worth the trip, money and time.

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
fredthered said:
Obviously it was my post about tickets going on general sale that got so many of you to go to Cardiff on Sunday! ;D

I was there and it was a great day out...it was great to see two teams really wanting to win and play so well at the same time. It was definitely worth the trip, money and time.
I'd like to go next season. Maybe we can organise a meeting between those of us on the forum who are going, so we can go together. Just some food for thought.

kronik

OneteaminLondon said:
Maybe I wasn't in U6 then! Hang on... *Goes off to find ticket*

Right here it is, LEVEL 6 BLOCK U34 Row 20 Seat 21. Definitely no pink spandex!

I'm sure the guy in Level 6 Block U34 Row 20 Seat 21 was wearing pink spandex, he even wore a t-shirt that said "Gay And Proud" on too. :lol:

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
kronik said:
OneteaminLondon said:
I thought Pennant was class in the first half, anyone else?

Agreed, the only time he looked poor is when he over-hit that simple ball to Reyes. But other then that I thought he played well. Yesterday Arsenal looked different (for the better) they didnt look as one dimensional as they sometimes do against big teams. I think this was helped by having a right winger that likes to be on the ball and create things. Worked his arse off and hope he starts against Everton.
I jsut wish he plays like that eery time he plays. He will then definately be given a new contract and will get into the team far more often.

job

Just got back..
Brilliant game and a great atmosphere. Was in the Upper tier in the north stand, great view. Did anyone else see the manc fan in our end sitting with his girlfriend? it seemed as if everyone pointed at him when the 2nd goal went in and chanting your not singing anymore, was pretty funny.
Anyway great game, reyes/cesc and clichy were simply awesome. Should be a good season for reyes

Loylz

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Good to see our fans are decent job. Had it been the other way around someone would have been in hospital last night.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
kronik said:
I'm sure the guy in Level 6 Block U34 Row 20 Seat 21 was wearing pink spandex, he even wore a t-shirt that said "Gay And Proud" on too.

I'm only messing with you mate. ;) :p

I gathered... For the record I was wearing the new home shirt and some denim shorts, okay? :lol:

ozgooner

*Loyan* said:
They injured Ali though. Wonder how long he'll be out for.

They hate Henry cuz the ain't Henry. Simple.

Aliadiere will be out for several months after rupturing his anterior
cruciate ligament

with regard to henry... its just plain jelousy

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Something that just ocurred to me this morning was that all around me in the upper tier, were youngsters if not singing their hearts out, then at least making the effort to create a bit of an atmosphere- there were hardly any oldies at the game as far as I could see. Was this typical of other sections of the crowd and might it explain the improved atmosphere? It's funny how whenever Arsenal loosen the restriction on who can buy tickets, they get a better atmosphere (CC Vs Wolves being an excellent example)

koivu

job said:
Did anyone else see the manc fan in our end sitting with his girlfriend? it seemed as if everyone pointed at him when the 2nd goal went in and chanting your not singing anymore, was pretty funny.

Yeah, I wasn't too far from that...it was quite hilarious! There were also 2 ManUre fans sitting near me...when Smith scored they cheered for a second then the guy wised up and shut up as a few people started looking at him..his girlfriend kept clapping.

I also got to see the team buses leaving the stadium as I was on my way to the bus station. I applauded the arsenal lads and waved at the Mancs.

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Yeah, I got to see our bus come, I think my girlie got a photo of it. There was also a manc about three rows ahead of me in the upper tier who generated himself some interest with his reaction to Smith's goal. It was like he forgot where he was for a second and then remembered... :lol:

lee1001

Established Member
Allyboy said:
Okay, which one of you did this?

Link

Whoever it was, is in SERIOUS need of a diet :D

WHat you gonna do with it anyway?? :shock: ...you aint gonna wear it or take it down the pub and show your mates.
Unless you happen to own a skyscraper to hang it from, you might as well give it back!!

lee1001

Established Member
OneteaminLondon said:
Yeah, I got to see our bus come, I think my girlie got a photo of it. There was also a manc about three rows ahead of me in the upper tier who generated himself some interest with his reaction to Smith's goal. It was like he forgot where he was for a second and then remembered... :lol:

A mate of mine was at Old Tarrford when Wiltord scored the wiiner.
Problem was he was sat in the middle of the United section.

So when we scored he just put his head in his hands and laughed, of course to the causual viewer it looked like he was crying.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe one of the best things about managing people is that we can influence lives in a positive way. That’s basically what a manager is about. When I can do that, I am very happy.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom