• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Arsenal 4 - 2 Leicester City | Saturday 13th August 2022 | KO: 15:00 BST

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

Spirit BOMB to these Foxes. Same team as below:

1660256206948.png

0799E111-2AF2-4BAC-807F-FAE8473D734B.jpeg

Post match, Teta needs to make A-M happy and bring out the stash of Snickers & Twix for their boy Youri Michelin as a sweetener:

EyDirzXXAAAOL7w

Got a feeling that Gabby Jesus is going to cook in this one.

I’ll say 3-0 🔴⚪

Last edited by a moderator:

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
Can’t take Leicester lightly, they still have enough quality about them to cause us problems. Need to come flying out the traps again and really get about them. It’s a game we should win though if we’re aggressive with and without the ball. If we’re secure in possession and track the runs in behind we should take all the points. Need Jesus to get off the mark here. He’s got a great record against Leicester which bodes well.

GunnerUK

They should all be easier matches than Palace away, we should be looking at controlling and winning the matches well. Hopefully :pray:📿
Yep. But this is Arsenal lol.

No but Truthfully if we get maximum points here out of our first 5 fixtures it will be special. I can’t remember the last time we won our opening fixture let alone winning 5/5.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Yep. But this is Arsenal lol.

No but Truthfully if we get maximum points here out of our first 5 fixtures it will be special. I can’t remember the last time we won our opening fixture let alone winning 5/5.
Probably lose like 2-3 and destroy United after

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Had a dodgy feeling about this game all week. Seems like Arsenal fans are too confident and we know how that usually ends. Yet I can’t imagine Gabby J not turning it on in his first home game.

A win here would be massive with Bournemouth and Fulham next. 🙏

Sulosky

I think it's ok to be over confident as a fan. Our boys are young and they trust Arteta and each other. They'll deliver (knocking on wood).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom