• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Man city new puma kit:rofl:i thought its Leicester City kit first
The real one isn't too bad tbf
D7XDpd-XoAAEgmR.png

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
Every time I see your name I get nostalgic of my first year of sixth form when Kush & OJ came out. Mezmorized is still my favourite Wiz Khalifa song.

My favorite is Never Been. Samples Scala's Theme from Chrono Trigger. One of my favorite beats ever and Wiz floats effortlessly on that loop.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Every time I see your name I get nostalgic of my first year of sixth form when Kush & OJ came out. Mezmorized is still my favourite Wiz Khalifa song.

My favorite is Never Been. Samples Scala's Theme from Chrono Trigger. One of my favorite beats ever and Wiz floats effortlessly on that loop.

Bloody hell Wiz’s breakthrough was something else. This one was underrated for me;

The beat is legendary. Skinny Wiz >>> Ripped Wiz.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I bet Addidas are trying to find a way out. We're an embarrassment.

No. We unreasonably kept Alexis til that winter window and handed Özil a massive contract to show sponsors great talent was willing to come and stay at Arsenal to tempt them. It's just kind of unfortunate that Mesut is eating away almost half of that adidas deal in wages alone.

But on the bright side, at least next season's kits will look better.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
No. We unreasonably kept Alexis til that winter window and handed Özil a massive contract to show sponsors great talent was willing to come and stay at Arsenal to tempt them. It's just kind of unfortunate that Mesut is eating away almost half of that adidas deal in wages alone.

But on the bright side, at least next season's kits will look better.
I'm not sure we needed to do what we did. Once Chelsea parted company with Adidas, they were always going to be looking for a London club to sponsor. I'd love Adidas to pay Özil off this season si we could start afresh.

Toby

No longer a Stuttgart Fan
I'm not sure we needed to do what we did. Once Chelsea parted company with Adidas, they were always going to be looking for a London club to sponsor. I'd love Adidas to pay Özil off this season si we could start afresh.

Im not sure either, but it's another thing showing the incompetence of Gazidis.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom