• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Jae

Can't wait to go out and buy these. Never bought any of the Puma shirts. Hated them.

Preacher

Always Crying
Didn’t know Idris Elba is an Arsenal fan. Nice.
Yet Elba has taken aim at Tottenham again, admitting he found it difficult to support England at the World Cup because of how many Sp**s players were involved.

Harry Kane, Kieran Trippier and Dele Alli were all regulars in Russia.

And Elba told The Observer: “This is England, I do it for my country.

“But, of course, I’m like: ‘Urgh, f****** Tottenham’.”

My Man, Stringer Bell.

NZgunner

I like rather than love the new shirt - very similar to my first ever official shirt from 1987.

As much as I love Wrighty (probably more now than as a player), I found that clip cringy. I don't think any of the current players featured in it (except maybe Hector) have any real passion or connection to the club that goes beyond their pay cheque.

Top Bottom