• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I really was hoping that the leaked photos weren't of the actual kit. Oh well, sometimes these sport wear companies start off slowly. Hoping for better kits 2020/21!
I keep seeing criticism. What is it you would have liked for it to be considered a good looking kit? Or did a just get caught in click bait?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Waiting on the away kit launch to see what else we'll get. Feeling like some of the jackets with the away kit print would be drool worthy, so here's hoping.

I'll defo get a home shirt with Ramsey on the back. Can't jinx it if they've already left the club.

(my previous two were Fabregas 4 and Jack 10).

neimad

The casual wear and training stuff is top notch.

My wallet is gonna take a hell of a beating this month

giphy.gif

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
I always thought the Puma got way too much stick for our strips. They were decent overall. Adidas have taken it to another level though.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
So buying Arsenal shirts doesn't give money to Arsenal?
Arsenal get the cost of what it is to have a name printed on the back. We got paid already from Adidas with the deal. We might get a small percentage from sales as well, but knowing us, probably not.

krackpot

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm partial to the JVC kits. That's what I remember most about the good teams
Especially the yellow.

3-1.jpg

Reactions: A_G

Latest posts+

Top Bottom