Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

BigPoppaPump

Points Out The Obvious
This is so 2009. Everyone’s wearing football tops now g.

Nah I'm joking they actually look good, I wouldn't wear them personally but I see why people do.

Just the price is ridiculous, how you gonna charge £80 for a football top? It's not a problem for racked up ballers like us but what about all the other broke boys on AM?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Nah I'm joking they actually look good, I wouldn't wear them personally but I see why people do.

Just the price is ridiculous, how you gonna charge £80 for a football top? It's not a problem for racked up ballers like us but what about all the other broke boys on AM?
£80 is literally all I have in life, how do I survive I got no idea
any way buying that top gets me into more money?

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
£80 is literally all I have in life, how do I survive I got no idea
any way buying that top gets me into more money?
If you look even remotely like an Arsenal player you’ll be able to imitate them.

I have an Indian mate with shoulder length hair who for some reason was thought to be Iwobi. On another occasion a friend was wearing the new away kit and had a high top, he had three separate people in one night call him Aubameyang. :lol:

yybecause

If you look even remotely like an Arsenal player you’ll be able to imitate them.

I have an Indian mate with shoulder length hair who for some reason was thought to be Iwobi. On another occasion a friend was wearing the new away kit and had a high top, he had three separate people in one night call him Aubameyang. :lol:

If I had a pound for every time people told me I look like Cesc, Mkhi and now Papa....I wouldn't be poor at all :)
24zvq01.png

Trilly

Full-Time Respecter Of Women
Trusted ✔️
If I had a pound for every time people told me I look like Cesc, Mkhi and now Papa....I wouldn't be poor at all :)
24zvq01.png
Get yourself a Sokratis jersey and you’ll be charging hundreds of euros for pub appearances in no time!:lol:

yybecause

Get yourself a Sokratis jersey and you’ll be charging hundreds of euros for pub appearances in no time!:lol:
funnily, I do have a Greek jersey also :)
will try it on my night out in London, in about month from now when I move there for few months. Hopefully they don't ask me to buy drinks but other way around :)

American_Gooner

Not actually American. Unless Di Marzio says so.
Huh, has that been done before? Seems unnecessary to me.
Man United have done it for the last two seasons. I don't think many would buy a kit that the players don't wear and is only made for FIFA, though.

Latest posts