• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Pop Tart

Established Member
I like the away kit, could have possibly done without the halloween stuff but a lot better than usual.

Anyone seen the new England kits by Nike - I have no idea how Nike get away with doing so little, their not even trying; Nike tick + badge = job done.
Nike have been **** and lazy for years. Though are best kits were with them.

Top Quality

That's a really nice shirt! The photos above are a bit blurry, but looks great in the video where you can really see the tie-dye/stone wash effect. And with the red/white and white/red home and away combo, I can see us using this one a lot this season.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hmmh. I like it a lot. Makes me want to buy my first football shirt.

100 euros is just pretty steep price for a shirt you don't wear much or hang on a wall.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I'm interested how many non-Londoners buy shirts? What do you guys do with them?

Wear them while watching any football at a bar, or only Arsenal games? Wear them while going to watch other football at a stadium than Arsenal game? Hang on a wall and never wear? Just to support the team, giving them money?

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
I'm interested how many non-Londoners buy shirts? What do you guys do with them?

Wear them while watching any football at a bar, or only Arsenal games? Wear them while going to watch other football at a stadium than Arsenal game? Hang on a wall and never wear? Just to support the team, giving them money?

The reason I dont buy kits and I'm from around London, just don't see the point. Always thought kits were more aimed at kids/young adults, after a certain age it looks a bit odd to be wearing a kit.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I wear it when Arsenal play, or just around the house sometimes. I go for runs in them every two days.

Top Quality

It's a good question...! I'm someone who really care about what our shirts look like and find it fun to follow new kits and logos in sports generally - but I hardly ever buy or wear any of it.

I have this one in my regular non-work t-shirt rotation because I feel I can sort of get away with it without being the 30-something weirdo in a football kit, but the proper kits would only be for jogging/5-a-side...

Plus, my main struggle is that there's no way I want to go around advertising for Emirates Airlines!

Pyres7

The reason I dont buy kits and I'm from around London, just don't see the point. Always thought kits were more aimed at kids/young adults, after a certain age it looks a bit odd to be wearing a kit.

I haven't bought a football shirt in years. Rip off prices. I only ever wear then when I go to games, so I just rotate my old ones.

Last one I bought was the redcurrant shirt when we left highbury.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
the 3rd kit is most beautiful of the bunch. have you guys seen Manutd 3rd kit? Adidas commit a disaster :lol:

GDeep™

League is very weak

I heard in some parts of Eastern Europe football kits are considered suitable night out/date/clubbing clothing.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom