<

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Nike have been **** and lazy for years. Though are best kits were with them.

2. Manberg

Manberg Predator

3. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

4. Top Quality

Top Quality Active Member

That's a really nice shirt! The photos above are a bit blurry, but looks great in the video where you can really see the tie-dye/stone wash effect. And with the red/white and white/red home and away combo, I can see us using this one a lot this season.

5. Furious

Furious Emery Gone, Telly Back On

MY manager.

6. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

Hmmh. I like it a lot. Makes me want to buy my first football shirt.

100 euros is just pretty steep price for a shirt you don't wear much or hang on a wall.

7. Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility

Ozil'sCloakOfInvisibility Not a Closet Spurs Fan

We should really cherish these kits. Don't think it's going to get as good for a while

8. razörist

razörist Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Love the video, love the kit!

LOVE MY CLUB!!!!

9. razörist

Ah and they will wear it vs Fulham too! Nice! Man I’m going full kit wanker for this one!

Pop Tart likes this.
  10. drippin

drippin Well-Known Member

I'm interested how many non-Londoners buy shirts? What do you guys do with them?

Wear them while watching any football at a bar, or only Arsenal games? Wear them while going to watch other football at a stadium than Arsenal game? Hang on a wall and never wear? Just to support the team, giving them money?

11. Flying Okapis

Flying Okapis Most Well-Known Member

The reason I dont buy kits and I'm from around London, just don't see the point. Always thought kits were more aimed at kids/young adults, after a certain age it looks a bit odd to be wearing a kit.

drippin likes this.
  12. razörist

I wear it when Arsenal play, or just around the house sometimes. I go for runs in them every two days.

NieThePiet, Riou and drippin like this.
  13. Top Quality

Top Quality Active Member

It's a good question...! I'm someone who really care about what our shirts look like and find it fun to follow new kits and logos in sports generally - but I hardly ever buy or wear any of it.

I have this one in my regular non-work t-shirt rotation because I feel I can sort of get away with it without being the 30-something weirdo in a football kit, but the proper kits would only be for jogging/5-a-side...

Plus, my main struggle is that there's no way I want to go around advertising for Emirates Airlines!

Flying Okapis and drippin like this.
  14. Breezy

Breezy Well-Known Member

Haven’t worn a football shirt for 15 odd years. I have self-respect.

Oh_Snap likes this.
  15. Rex Banter

Rex Banter Got Swerved By Gallas Trusted

Sead taking the Özil bodyguard to new levels with this latest look.

NieThePiet and American_Gooner like this.
  16. Pyres7

Pyres7 Active Member

I haven't bought a football shirt in years. Rip off prices. I only ever wear then when I go to games, so I just rotate my old ones.

Last one I bought was the redcurrant shirt when we left highbury.

17. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

the 3rd kit is most beautiful of the bunch. have you guys seen Manutd 3rd kit? Adidas commit a disaster :lol:

18. Manberg

Manberg Predator

Beautiful.

19. GDeep™

GDeep™ Has Never Seen Our New Signings Play

I heard in some parts of Eastern Europe football kits are considered suitable night out/date/clubbing clothing.

20. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

I must say all the Adidas kit videos have been well done. I like the detail and London vibe in them.