• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Are they moving the club to Bavaria?

It's their bruised banana

giggs-1992-away-e1558205028266.jpg

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Cant believe some on here dont like the kits for this season. All 3 are awesome. Even the white one which I initially didnt like. When i got mine (from Aliexpress) and saw it in person my mind changed.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Cant believe some on here dont like the kits for this season. All 3 are awesome. Even the white one which I initially didnt like. When i got mine (from Aliexpress) and saw it in person my mind changed.
I think the home is one of the best in a long long time. White is a grower and the blue is class though I wish the trim was red Instead of pink.

Sad that we cannot keep at least one of these kits for a other season but hey we leave In heavy merchandise era so that will not happen.

Last two seasons addidas have been top notch.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
I think the home is one of the best in a long long time. White is a grower and the blue is class though I wish the trim was red Instead of pink.

Sad that we cannot keep at least one of these kits for a other season but hey we leave In heavy merchandise era so that will not happen.

Last two seasons addidas have been top notch.
Agree with the pink on the 3rd kit. Should have been red but it's still good. I hope they use the black and red one as the 3rd kit for next season. I dont want the plain red and white for the shirts like some keep suggesting.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Not sure about the red and pink combo on the home kit, and frankly I think the away kit needs to be much longer, it's basically a crop top.

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Since we signed with Adidas again, average probably best sums it up for me...they haven't made any terrible shirts (like Puma did with us, most of theirs were poor) but they haven't really released a shirt that I have loved yet (have to go back to Nike for that, some of them in the 2000s were amazing) but can't really complain so far.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Since we signed with Adidas again, average probably best sums it up for me...they haven't made any terrible shirts (like Puma did with us, most of theirs were poor) but they haven't really released a shirt that I have loved yet (have to go back to Nike for that, some of them in the 2000s were amazing) but can't really complain so far.
Our kits in 15-16 season with puma were the best the others were all average

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

The last time there was a kit inspired by that one, it didn't go so well. That's one of the only kits I can look at and it immediately invokes bad memories.

Nike really went to pot after that clean 2010/11 kit. Didn’t have a good one until Adidas after that.

I hated the badge of that kit as well. I know it was some special anniversary but it looked like a fake PES badge.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
2007/2008 was the last season we quality home and away kits, for me anyway.

Arsenal-Away-Kits.jpg

The last time there was a kit inspired by that one, it didn't go so well. That's one of the only kits I can look at and it immediately invokes bad memories.

Home kit was really nice that season at least.

Reactions: A_G

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Nike really went to pot after that clean 2010/11 kit. Didn’t have a good one until Adidas after that.

I hated the badge of that kit as well. I know it was some special anniversary but it looked like a fake PES badge.
13/14 away kit was great but the purple one the year before was 🤢

Top Bottom