Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
The average Arsenal fan under Adidas' reign of glorious tyranny

cut-me-and-i-ble-merch-12529438.png

Riou

Gatekeeper Of Mediocrity
Does anyone know why we decided to change the direction of the cannon in 2002 anyway? :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter
Trusted ✔️
Not bought a kit for about a decade if not more. I'd love that though. Do the club see money from individual shirt sales?

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Copyright issues I think

Copywright is why the badge design changed, cos the old one was too detailed. Not sure why they changed the direction of the cannon though, personally I don't care, the direction doesn't bother me, it's the basic design I don't like so much. The old design was much more interesting.

Ind0Gunnerz

Bad time to say we are never outgunned in the video.. when we are about to be outgunned out of Europe.

But in all seriousness, i think i'm getting the yellow kit!

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
Hmm, it looked decent in the promo shots but...nah, shade of yellow isn't for me, and the shorts should be dark blue. Also why is the sponsor so high up? 6/10 for me.

yousif_arsenal

King of Twitter Rumours
Hmm, it looked decent in the promo shots but...nah, shade of yellow isn't for me, and the shorts should be dark blue. Also why is the sponsor so high up? 6/10 for me.

Agree it could have been really top kit if the shorts are black or dark blue all yellow is bit lazy. still it's way better than this year bloody white and red kit.

Pop Tart

I like the shirt and the whole kit. We get yellow and it is not arsenal enough apparently . Club will probably use navy shorts as well.

I will not be buying though as the club just does not care about fans in general.

dashsnow17

Sounds Like Hairspray
Trusted ✔️
I quite like it, it's fine. I like that there isn't a white strip across the upper back. My complaint is that the collar should be white.

hydrofluoric acid

Many Men Wish Death Upon Me

Wait so the kit fails but you still give it a passing grade? You must have slept with many of your students. professor.

Latest posts