• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Xln

Get me Jesus on the phone 📲
Kroenke mass investing in the squad.
Kroenkes' money going into helping communities, giving back something.

Kroenke in?

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I thought they were helping society taking stand against knife fights and murders in poor communities.

But they just wanted to advertise new shirt for over £90.

This is so out of touch imo. Is Raul back or what?
The shirt isn't commercially available and those worn by the squad will be given to those doing good things in the community

EmeryCouldnt

Established Member
I guess I can understand the sentiment when we have an underperforming club, but people getting mad that adidas keeps dropping new arsenal gear seems silly to me. It’s not like the players are taking time out of practicing to knit these themselves. A huge club like ours operates in a way that departments supporting new gear aren’t the same as departments in charge of winning games. Is it really so bad to see that adidas is willing to support more arsenal products and potentially bring the club more money?

Pop Tart

Established Member
Screenshot_20220305-022650_Instagram.jpg
Love thoses bottoms to the top, bought the remake when it came out. Don't recall them bringing out the bottoms at the time.
Love the jackets as well.

Full kit under 50 pounds is madness for todays climate. Like the keepers kit 👌

Screenshot_20220305-023951_Instagram.jpg
Got these pics from bruisednana Instagram. Other great nostalgia pics on there as well.
Adidas do pull off some cracking stuff back in the day amd still do now to be fair

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
To-be honest, there isn't much we can do with our kit. However, I have always preferred the white socks over the red with no Ajax style white strip. Just the arms.

Maybe we can go 1930s and have blue socks, or blue and white hooped. Can anyone photoshop that?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
When I first saw Arsenal wearing Red Shorts, I was wondering what the colour clash was with Watfords Black Shorts.
Me personally, I like Red Shirts/White sleeves. White Shorts and Red Socks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom