• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Hope they come up with something great. Not been convinced by these leaks so far. Fan mockups are usually so much nicer.

How are you guys with names/numbers on your kits? I usually don’t have anything printed on the back and no badges on the sleeves either because I like the ‘clean’ look of the kits.

Got myself a Nasri one.. Never Again.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
what the f**k is this adidas look at our current beautiful Away kit why you f**king things up when we get back playing with elites again.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
everything about the kit is ugly the colors the design look something Puma would design not a serious company like Adidas.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Somehow the away kit is the one where the manufacturer can feel licensed to be "creative" - the end result is hardly Picasso....

ragnarock

The lame story behind every shirt 😳

“The 13 brown smears on the third kit commemorates every time Philippe Senderos played Didier Drogba and conversely soiled his underwear”

Latest posts

Top Bottom