• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
On the ten year anniversary of the Invincibles, we ended our 9 year trophy drought in 2014.

20 years anniversary, 2024...league drought ongoing, is it meant to be:eyess:

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
How many games did we actually wear the 3rd kit this year? I can only think of like two, with one of them being when Saliba scored vs Bournemouth.

Also felt like we didn’t wear the black away kit much as we wore the red home kit to play away a lot too.

Not feeling any of next year’s offerings, but with it being the invincible anniversary hopefully we get something special for the yearly mid season limited edition thing Adidas does.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
The home and away kits are horrible and the third is nice but the wrong colors. Adidas have done a shocking job. If we actually do win something next season it will be wearing an eyesore and that's unfortunate.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So we have a shocking away kit, a poor home kit and a goalkeeper's third kit. What a time to be alive!

And people still wonder why obese middle aged men eel our way into slim fit retro kits....

MikeVinna

Established Member
Might look cheap but I think I’ll stick with this season’s kits for now. Haven’t gotten bored of them yet and the new designs are horrible.

NZgunner

I've decided the home kit isn't so bad - I like a crew neck over a collar

but someone please tell me that neon abomination with squiggly lines isn't really our away kit 🤮

Pop Tart

Established Member
Think the problem with today's kits is that each a club releases 98 per cent of the time has a pattern on it.

Not saying patterns are a problem but it is so predictable. Doing then for the sake of it.

Just do something classy without patterns on all three season after

MikeVinna

Established Member
It actually looks a lot better on the players in motion than in pictures. There's no saving that neon abomination away kit though.

Yeah seeing it in the match its a lot better then I thought it would be. The zigzag and gold are a lot less noticeable which is a good thing.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Watching the Arsenal Highlights on Match of the Day last night, I thought the New Home shirt looked nice. Not too sure about the Red zig - zag on the White socks.

Screenshot_20230529-110544.png
Socks look Socking, sorry Shocking.

Looks like Adidas didn't know what to do with the socks. Personally, I like Red socks, with the top of them White.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Didn't really like the shirt anyway, but seeing that they only have the Invincibles tribute on the "authentic" one only...disgrace.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Didn't really like the shirt anyway, but seeing that they only have the Invincibles tribute on the "authentic" one only...disgrace.
Yeah it's scummy but Nike have been doing the same thing for years as well. I can't remember exactly what the detail was but one of the recent Brazil kits excluded a tribute from the replica version.

Latest posts

Top Bottom