• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

It’s better than Chelsea’s deal because we’re not tied in for 15 years. So next year we’ll have an extra £40m from Emirates and Adidas plus the shirt sleeve sponsorship giving an extra £10m compared to last season. If we make top 4 we’ll have even more.

If I'm using your figures correctly, these new deals have effectively covered the loss of CL revenue (which is around 50M). I'm not even taking into account EL income which whilst not being close to CL income, is still a decent amount, especially if you can get to the Semis.

If we can qualify for the CL this year, we absolutely have to go on a spending spree. No excuses.

Ceballinhos

Cheating on Santi
If I'm using your figures correctly, these new deals have effectively covered the loss of CL revenue (which is around 50M). I'm not even taking into account EL income which whilst not being close to CL income, is still a decent amount, especially if you can get to the Semis.

If we can qualify for the CL this year, we absolutely have to go on a spending spree. No excuses.

We've won more money from EL than United from CL last season.
https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/news/how-arsenal-earned-more-money-14621612

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Great deal, lets hope we use the money to benefit the team rather than the owners.

An annual £60m deal would put Arsenal third in the most lucrative kit deals in football, behind Barcelona’s contract with Nike and Manchester United’s contract with Adidas which are worth £140m-a-year and £75m-a-year respectively.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
All I know is that they'd better put the banana kit out next summer
and if they don't include Wrighty (who has been stanning Adidas and that kit for months) in the ad campaign then they're a disgrace.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
All I know is that they'd better put the banana kit out next summer
and if they don't include Wrighty (who has been stanning Adidas and that kit for months) in the ad campaign then they're a disgrace.

Doubt they’ll do that kit straight away, unless they want to ride the hype. 30th anniversary of it is only a couple of years away so could have to wait till then. :lol:

ClubLevel

I have never liked the blue kit either but does make you think what Adidas will come up with for the 3rd shirt. I cannot imagine us in a blue Adidas shirt so what options are we looking at? Green? Black? (always a solid Adidas colour). Surely they won't do white (even if our Nike one didn't look too bad).

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Doubt they’ll do that kit straight away, unless they want to ride the hype. 30th anniversary of it is only a couple of years away so could have to wait till then. :lol:
If they pay any attention to social media whatsoever they've got to know people are expecting it. I get what you're saying but people will be upset lol.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
I have never liked the blue kit either but does make you think what Adidas will come up with for the 3rd shirt. I cannot imagine us in a blue Adidas shirt so what options are we looking at? Green? Black? (always a solid Adidas colour). Surely they won't do white (even if our Nike one didn't look too bad).
I've seen a white 3rd kit concept, it's nice but looks too much like a Real Madrid knockoff:
socks-to-watch-the-World-cup-in-4.png
DVr6NdtWkAAZfRl.jpg
DVMi9iMXcAEiV-y.png
41663218_158916551686632_5780289695516746450_n.jpg

Great deal, lets hope we use the money to benefit the team rather than the owners.

An annual £60m deal would put Arsenal third in the most lucrative kit deals in football, behind Barcelona’s contract with Nike and Manchester United’s contract with Adidas which are worth £140m-a-year and £75m-a-year respectively.

Is the Barcelona number correct?? 140m a year?
How can they get so much more than everyone else?
Is there are different aspect to their deal as compared to everyone else

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Is the Barcelona number correct?? 140m a year?
How can they get so much more than everyone else?
Is there are different aspect to their deal as compared to everyone else

I'm wondering that too. That is around double of the Man United deal - can't be right.

Top Bottom