• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Surely an amateur hasn’t had their concept made???

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

I'll happily stand on line at the Adidas shop near me if that bruised banana kit makes an appearance this summer.

blaze_of_glory

Hope the kits are nice. But looking at MLS where Adidas has the contract for the whole league, I expect ours to be one of their few standard templates in our colours.

Still could be quite good though.

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Hope the kits are nice. But looking at MLS where Addidas has the contract for the whole league, I expect ours to be one of their few standard templates in our colours.

Doesn't feel me with confidence looking at what they serve up for United and likes of Leicester last few years.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Hope the kits are nice. But looking at MLS where Adidas has the contract for the whole league, I expect ours to be one of their few standard templates in our colours.

It's already been released were one of their special clubs, will get original and retro kits, special editions etc

Latest posts+

Top Bottom