• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
They’re hoffically ugly. The kind of clobber I imagine you think will look good with your bootcut jeans and smart black leather shoes.
The training top looks fine. And that retro shirt will be bought by people like you who pretend that they like the 'bruised banana' look.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

So apparently the lines down the middle of the shirt just represent where the Emirates sponsor will be I think.

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

It's retro mate so unlikely any of them will have the sponsor. Plus 3 lines on a shirt = Adidas.

Yeah I get that the 3 lines is Adidas however from a marketing point of view I am very sure they would not have those 3 lines on there. Is there any other Adidas shirt that has them on the front like that?

Ricardinho

La Liga Correspondent
Yeah I get that the 3 lines is Adidas however from a marketing point of view I am very sure they would not have those 3 lines on there. Is there any other Adidas shirt that has them on the front like that?

From what I see the Bayern retro top is the same with the three lines. The United and Madrid tops look more like proper football kits.

Found the tweet

Last edited:

OnlyOne

Trusted ⭐

From what I see the Bayern retro top is the same with the three lines. The United and Madrid tops look more like proper football kits.

Found the tweet

Not sure what Bayern top you're on about. However just looked through their club shop and they have some really nice bits of gear.

Top Bottom