• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This is a bit late but just watched the whole video - damn, just when I thought I was finished (kind of) with this club, they find a way to hook me back :lol:

What a brilliant video - I really wish we had those Addidas producers work for the club. There's so much untapped potential in terms of advertising, branding etc that this club should be utilising.

Lone Wolf

I like it now i have seen a better pic of it
D-zuOPYWwAM6NMb.jpg

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
All three kits are ****ing flames. Shame a load of dross will likely all still be here disgracing it week in week out next season.

We had the everything all lined up to rise from the ashes and climb back to the top with the money from the new sponsors, the draw of being back in the CL, and a fly ass looking kit with great marketing to announce exciting new signing and play in yet these clowns bottled the run in and the final.

Amazing kit offerings (finally), but it feels like such a waste because of where we are currently.

Last edited:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

This is a bit late but just watched the whole video - damn, just when I thought I was finished (kind of) with this club, they find a way to hook me back :lol:

What a brilliant video - I really wish we had those Addidas producers work for the club. There's so much untapped potential in terms of advertising, branding etc that this club should be utilising.

Yup that's why I kept going on like broken record about a decent Club Channel , United's and Liverpool's are an amazing propaganda machine

Unfortunately Robbie Lyle exploited our gaping media hole to the Club's detriment.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom