• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

neimad

That away kit looked class against Bayern. Was all in for the home but might just get that instead. Will they have any tracksuit tops with the away kit design I wonder?

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
When we were rumored to return to Adidas I said they would be absolute failures if they didn't include Wrighty in the campaign and bring back the bruised banana look. They've handled this masterfully. Puma's "promo" videos were boring as hell and showcased the clown who was in charge of designing the dreadful kits.

Any idea if this one will be released or not?
0e78c02765e043f285cfd7b09dc40b75500x500@2x.jpg

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
FFS the third kit has a v neck? Gone down in my ratings a lot

Steps

https://www.arsenal.com/news/third-kit-launches-201920-season

"The 2019/20 Arsenal third kit is exclusively available in store and online from Arsenal and adidas until August 18."

Does that mean you can buy it from other places AFTER the 18th of August? Or does it mean it's only on sale until that date?! :lol: Confused!

Means it is exclusive to the Arsenal and adidas shops until the 18th, with other retailers being able to sell after that date.

Reactions: Jae
Top Bottom