• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
This is so 2009. Everyone’s wearing football tops now g.

Nah I'm joking they actually look good, I wouldn't wear them personally but I see why people do.

Just the price is ridiculous, how you gonna charge £80 for a football top? It's not a problem for racked up ballers like us but what about all the other broke boys on AM?

yybecause

Formerly known as ArsenaLover
Nah I'm joking they actually look good, I wouldn't wear them personally but I see why people do.

Just the price is ridiculous, how you gonna charge £80 for a football top? It's not a problem for racked up ballers like us but what about all the other broke boys on AM?
£80 is literally all I have in life, how do I survive I got no idea
any way buying that top gets me into more money?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

£80 is literally all I have in life, how do I survive I got no idea
any way buying that top gets me into more money?
If you look even remotely like an Arsenal player you’ll be able to imitate them.

I have an Indian mate with shoulder length hair who for some reason was thought to be Iwobi. On another occasion a friend was wearing the new away kit and had a high top, he had three separate people in one night call him Aubameyang. :lol:

yybecause

If you look even remotely like an Arsenal player you’ll be able to imitate them.

I have an Indian mate with shoulder length hair who for some reason was thought to be Iwobi. On another occasion a friend was wearing the new away kit and had a high top, he had three separate people in one night call him Aubameyang. :lol:

If I had a pound for every time people told me I look like Cesc, Mkhi and now Papa....I wouldn't be poor at all :)
24zvq01.png

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

If I had a pound for every time people told me I look like Cesc, Mkhi and now Papa....I wouldn't be poor at all :)
24zvq01.png
Get yourself a Sokratis jersey and you’ll be charging hundreds of euros for pub appearances in no time!:lol:

yybecause

Get yourself a Sokratis jersey and you’ll be charging hundreds of euros for pub appearances in no time!:lol:
funnily, I do have a Greek jersey also :)
will try it on my night out in London, in about month from now when I move there for few months. Hopefully they don't ask me to buy drinks but other way around :)

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Huh, has that been done before? Seems unnecessary to me.
Man United have done it for the last two seasons. I don't think many would buy a kit that the players don't wear and is only made for FIFA, though.

Top Bottom