• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Let's play Aubamawang

The blue one is fun, but I already got the blue one from this season so not likely to buy that. I really don't like that sickly yellow colour. But the home shirt... Love it.

Do I put Smith Rowe on it though? Don't really want to jinx him since other shirts have Reyes, Özil, Alexis on them. Especially with Tets in charge!

Vicki

BelolAa.png

ylI7ZO1.png

Winners, 2013 Europa League ?!?

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
IMG-20210514-WA0010.jpg

Really looks good. If only we could be as good on the pitch.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
Goddamn it, ok yeah it does look quite decent, the bastards. They should really just have the cannon on all shirts from now on, I don't see why not.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
I sill hate that they changed the direction of the cannon. I want our black 90s logo back.

Last time I bought a kit was, I think 5 years ago, I think, and I won't be buying another for the foreseeable future.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would have liked if the shorts colors were black really don't like it's all yellow anyway its simple and they didn't over do it like this year away kit

Top Bottom