• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
The average Arsenal fan under Adidas' reign of glorious tyranny

cut-me-and-i-ble-merch-12529438.png

Reactions: A_G

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Does anyone know why we decided to change the direction of the cannon in 2002 anyway? :lol:

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Not bought a kit for about a decade if not more. I'd love that though. Do the club see money from individual shirt sales?

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Copyright issues I think

Copywright is why the badge design changed, cos the old one was too detailed. Not sure why they changed the direction of the cannon though, personally I don't care, the direction doesn't bother me, it's the basic design I don't like so much. The old design was much more interesting.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Not liking the away kit that much
But it would have been good with black shorts. Why do we have same color shorts

Ind0Gunnerz

Bad time to say we are never outgunned in the video.. when we are about to be outgunned out of Europe.

But in all seriousness, i think i'm getting the yellow kit!

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
Hmm, it looked decent in the promo shots but...nah, shade of yellow isn't for me, and the shorts should be dark blue. Also why is the sponsor so high up? 6/10 for me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hmm, it looked decent in the promo shots but...nah, shade of yellow isn't for me, and the shorts should be dark blue. Also why is the sponsor so high up? 6/10 for me.

Agree it could have been really top kit if the shorts are black or dark blue all yellow is bit lazy. still it's way better than this year bloody white and red kit.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I like the shirt and the whole kit. We get yellow and it is not arsenal enough apparently . Club will probably use navy shorts as well.

I will not be buying though as the club just does not care about fans in general.

dashsnow17

Trusted ⭐
I quite like it, it's fine. I like that there isn't a white strip across the upper back. My complaint is that the collar should be white.

Wait so the kit fails but you still give it a passing grade? You must have slept with many of your students. professor.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom