• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
Yeah, defo getting two of these like I did with the banana ones.

Proper kit. Shame we only get to wear it on the Prem.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Tribute to old TVs? @Riou will love it

tumblr_luzx23uzUp1r5qrimo1_400.gifv

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I like the Yellow away shirt with the Classic cannon on the front. Would have preferred dark shorts with the Yellow shirts.
Like the third shirt, a good sequel to the Bruised Banana. 🟨🍌
Always liked the Adidas Kits. Used to think that only the top teams had Adidas. During the 1990's, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United had Adidas Kits.
I like Umbro Kits, they provided Kits to teams that were those three teams neighbours. Tottenham Hotspur, Manchester City and Everton had Umbro Kits. I think Chelsea had Umbro as well during that time. Adidas had the upper hand over Umbro.
A bit like Italy 1990, Germany (Adidas) Vs England (Umbro). Then Euro 96, England (Umbro) Vs Germany (Adidas).
🇩🇪 Adidas 2 - 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Umbro 0. (Sorry, gone off topic).

Reactions: A_G

MikeVinna

Established Member
Red n white and green green grass...you can't go wrong with that.

I really don’t like that one. Didn’t much care for the previous home kit either even though I bought it. Definitely skipping this one. I’ll get the yellow one though because I love the cannon logo.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Really not a fan of the dark blue being used on our home kits, would be a lot better of we just stuck to red and white, even yellow would look better than dark blue.
But there has been blue in the Arsenal logo for 20 or so years. What is wrong with it? I agree that in this shirt it looks a bit out of place as there is none lower in the shirt, only up.

Flying Okapis

Most Well-Known Member
But there has been blue in the Arsenal logo for 20 or so years. What is wrong with it? I agree that in this shirt it looks a bit out of place as there is none lower in the shirt, only up.

You literally just answered the question, it looks out of place.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
When Arsenal announced that they had agreed a Kit deal with Adidas, I thought Christmas had come early. The first Arsenal shirt that I had was the 1990 - 1992 Adidas Home shirt. I then had the 1993/94 Away shirt, (Adidas Blue stripes diagonal across the front).
I loved the Adidas Kits then, all we needed now was the JVC Sponsor back. 😀
When Adidas returned, I purchased the first Home Shirt. I like the V-Neck design.View attachment 3046View attachment 3047
Since Arsenal went back to Adidas, I think the first Home Shirt that they produced has been the best. The recreated Bruised Banana Kit in the same season was good. 🟨🍌
The Dark Blue Third Kit I liked as well. The recent White away kit also looks alright.
The New Home shirt is a bit Ajax Amsterdam. Does look a bit like the Nike Home kit that we had in 1998.

Wiggins

If only the stripes were black on that home kit. 3rd looks verrah nice. Maybe I'll become a full-kit w@nker.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom