• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Home kit too much white - looks like Ajax like previously mentioned
Away kit - love the cannon only logo but otherwise color is meh - would have loved brighter yellow with blue shorts (Nike 13-14 was perfect)

3rd kit is interesting! Might just buy that.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I had the Adidas Home 1990/92 shirt. 🟥⬜ I had it for a Birthday Present from my parents. I showed my Mum the Home shirt in the Intersport Shop in Gloucester.
I really wanted the Adidas Away Bruised Banana shirt. 🟨🍌 On showing my Mum the away shirt in the shop, she was shocked by the design. She said, "You're not having that".
So for my Birthday Present, we compromised on me having the home shirt. 🟥⬜
The Bruised Banana Range on the Arsenal website is good. I will have to buy the entire range, duvet set, scarves etc. I would decorate my bedroom with it all. Wonder if there is Bruised Banana Wallpaper? Or I could paint the walls yellow and the zig zag design.
When she sees it, she might have flashbacks. 🟨🍌🟨🍌🟨🍌🟨🍌🟨🍌🟨🍌

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Tribute to old TVs? @Riou will love it

tumblr_luzx23uzUp1r5qrimo1_400.gifv
I bought an old black and white travel telly first year I was a student. It had a VHF band, so you could tune into the herring fishing fleet...

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Away kit - love the cannon only logo but otherwise color is meh - would have loved brighter yellow with blue shorts (Nike 13-14 was perfect)
Yup, Nike nailed that colour combination, just the right tones. Wish we could get those colours back.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

If we are winning in them, I love them. If we put forward another embarrassing season, I always hate the kit we embarrass ourselves in. Which is many.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Not a fan of the home shirt. Personally, I prefer the neck trim to be white, more striking. Would prefer the 3 stripes to be white rather than blue.
I do like the away and third shirt, might get one of those.

MikeVinna

Established Member
The blue details are reslly pissing me off on the home kit. Couldve been a sleek design.

Away and third kits are really good imo. Waiting to see what the club does this transfer window before gifting my money though.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Not a fan of the new home kit, like the sides but would‘ve been better with the ‘19 collar.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

it's so close to being elite but the blue stripes I can't get with it sorry.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

I don't like this kit, it looks more like the design of Ajax. The other worse kits in recent memory were the "Charlton" ones, with a white strip across a red arm.

arsenal-fc-2009-10-home.jpg

🤮

TakeChillPill

Established Member
I really not get all this kit business, an arsenal shirt is an arsenal shirt, there are only so many ways you can put red and white together. All look pretty much the same to me tbh.

If you're in good shape any arsenal will look good, if you're a big round fatty, then not even a multi-billion dollar company like adidas can help.

So all you fat bastards reading this and complaining about kits, get to the ****ing gym!

Top Bottom