• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arsenal agree kit deal with Adidas

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
I don't like this kit, it looks more like the design of Ajax. The other worse kits in recent memory were the "Charlton" ones, with a white strip across a red arm.

arsenal-fc-2009-10-home.jpg

🤮
Yes, this one was not the best. The best Nike Home Shirt was from 1997/98. The image of Tony Adams scoring against Everton at Highbury, arms raised in celebration. Brilliant shirt.

ragnarock

I really not get all this kit business, an arsenal shirt is an arsenal shirt, there are only so many ways you can put red and white together. All look pretty much the same to me tbh.

If you're in good shape any arsenal will look good, if you're a big round fatty, then not even a multi-billion dollar company like adidas can help.

So all you fat bastards reading this and complaining about kits, get to the ****ing gym!

Top contribution, thanks.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Our 2008-2010 team (when that kit was used) the starting 11 was pretty great, bar the keeper...

Sagna-Toure-Gallas-Clichy
Nasri-Fabregas-Song-Arshavin
Van Persie-Adebayor
...that's a quality side, not good enough to win the league, but one you would back to get Champions League.

Our true "banter period" has been from 2016 on, which is also when most of our kits have been crap...which isn't a coincidence, imo.

ragnarock

Our 2008-2010 team (when that kit was used) the starting 11 was pretty great, bar the keeper...

Sagna-Toure-Gallas-Clichy
Nasri-Fabregas-Song-Arshavin
Van Persie-Adebayor
...that's a quality side, not good enough to win the league, but one you would back to get Champions League.

Our true "banter period" has been from 2016 on, which is also when most of our kits have been crap...which isn't a coincidence, imo.
Please expand on this🙏

Riou

Please expand on this🙏

If you look good, you will likely win more...it's been proved by scientists.

Think of the best achievements in our history...unbeaten season, Anfield 89, etc...you may think the main reason we won, was because of the great players and coaches we had then, wrong...it's the beautiful shirts.

Now look at these...

burnley-uk-12th-may-2019-shkodran-mustafi-of-arsenal-looks-on-premier-league-match-burnley-v-arsenal-at-turf-moor-in-burnley-lancashire-on-sunday-12th-may-2019-this-image-may-only-be-used-for-editorial-purposes-editorial-use-only-license-required-for-commercial-use-no-use-in-betting-games-or-a-single-clubleagueplayer-publications-credit-andrew-orchard-sports-photographyalamy-live-news-T89CX3.jpg

Watford-v-Arsenal-Premier-League.jpg

...these are kits you deserved to get relegated in!

We will only improve, if we sort this out first, imo.

ragnarock

If you look good, you will likely win more...it's been proved by scientists.

Think of the best achievements in our history...unbeaten season, Anfield 89, etc...you may think the main reason we won, was because of the great players and coaches we had then, wrong...it's the beautiful shirts.

Now look at these...

burnley-uk-12th-may-2019-shkodran-mustafi-of-arsenal-looks-on-premier-league-match-burnley-v-arsenal-at-turf-moor-in-burnley-lancashire-on-sunday-12th-may-2019-this-image-may-only-be-used-for-editorial-purposes-editorial-use-only-license-required-for-commercial-use-no-use-in-betting-games-or-a-single-clubleagueplayer-publications-credit-andrew-orchard-sports-photographyalamy-live-news-T89CX3.jpg

Watford-v-Arsenal-Premier-League.jpg

...these are kits you deserved to get relegated in!

We will only improve, if we sort this out first, imo.

I’d love to look at that research do you have the name of the article?

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Is it bad that the first player I think of when I see this kit is Nicklas Bendtner?
😄 Yes, you are right about Nicklas Bendtner, I think the same way. It also reminds me of a young Aaron Ramsey wearing it. He was on the front cover of The Gooner Fanzine that I bought. I think it was him playing in a preseason match at Barnet.

Riou

I’d love to look at that research do you have the name of the article?

I was mainly joking, tbh.

Though I do believe that our kits haven't been great recently.

TheIceman85

Ben White being unveiled in the Arsenal Home Kit. Shirt does not look too bad. The Blue stripes look alright, could slowly get used to the shirt. Not sure about the socks, didn't we have this style of socks in 1994/95?
Think I was too quick to judge, it’s started growing on me a bit after seeing it in the friendlies.

Jack Circus

Seems some people are shocked to find out Arsenal and Ajax play in similar colour schemes...I wouldn't trust some of you here with a power drill.

Top Bottom